Form 8-K Discovery, Inc. For: Jun 10
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
Date of Report (Date of earliest event reported):
June 10, 2021
(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)
Commission File Number:
(State or other jurisdiction of incorporation)
(IRS Employer Identification No.)
(Address of principal executive offices, including zip code)
(Registrant's telephone number, including area code)
(Former name or former address, if changed since last report)
Check the appropriate box below if the Form 8-K filing is intended to simultaneously satisfy the filing obligation of the registrant under any of the following provisions:
☐] Written communications pursuant to Rule 425 under the Securities Act (17 CFR 230.425)
☐] Soliciting material pursuant to Rule 14a-12 under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.14a-12)
☐] Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 14d-2(b) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.14d-2(b))
☐] Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 13e-4(c) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.13e-4(c))
Securities registered pursuant to Section 12(b) of the Act:
|Title of each class||Trading|
|Name of each exchange|
on which registered
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant is an emerging growth company as defined in Rule 405 of the Securities Act of 1933 (§230.405 of this chapter) or Rule 12b-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (§240.12b-2 of this chapter).
Emerging growth company
If an emerging growth company, indicate by check mark if the registrant has elected not to use the extended transition period for complying with any new or revised financial accounting standards provided pursuant to Section 13(a) of the Exchange Act. ☐
Item 5.07 Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders.
On June 10, 2021, the 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders of Discovery, Inc. (the “Company”) was held by means of remote communication. The following are the results of the voting on the proposals submitted to stockholders at the Annual Meeting.
1. Stockholders elected each of the Company’s six nominees for director, three elected by the holders of shares of our Series A common stock and Series B common stock voting together as a single class, and three elected by the holders of shares of our Series A-1 convertible preferred stock voting separately as a class, as set forth below:
Director Nominees Elected by Holders of Shares of Series A Common Stock and Series B Common Stock as
Class I Directors
Robert R. Beck
Robert L. Johnson
J. David Wargo
Director Nominees Elected by Holders of Series A-1 Convertible Preferred Stock
Robert J. Miron
Steven A. Miron
Susan M. Swain
2. Stockholders ratified the selection of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2021, as set forth below:
ITEM 9.01. Financial Statements and Exhibits
|101||Inline XBRL Instance Document - the instance document does not appear in the Interactive Date File because its XBRL tags are embedded within the Inline XBRL document|
|104||Cover Page Interactive Data File (formatted as Inline XBRL and contained in Exhibit 101)|
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
Date: June 16, 2021
/s/ Bruce Campbell
|Chief Development, Distribution and Legal Officer|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uniserve Announces Update on 7,000,000 Unit Private Placement at $0.10 per Unit
- Pilgrim’s Pride Reports Second Quarter 2021 Results with Strong Growth in Sales and Adjusted EBITDA Margins
- Resource Works - anti-forestry blockaders have crossed the line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!