Form 8-K DYCOM INDUSTRIES INC For: Apr 20
- Wall Street closes little changed on Fed policy fears
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Stock Tumbles After Weak Q2 Preliminary Results on Gaming Weakness
- JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley and Citi Discuss Outlook for US Stocks
- Vista Equity Partners to Take Avalara (AVLR) Private in an $8.4 Billion Deal
- Palantir (PLTR) Stock Tumbles 15% on Soft Outlook, Citi Sees Many Negatives
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
PURSUANT TO SECTION 13 OR 15(d) OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
Date of Report (Date of earliest event
(Exact name of Registrant as specified in its charter)
|(State or other jurisdiction of incorporation)||(Commission file number)||(I.R.S. employer identification no.)|
|(Address of principal executive offices) (Zip Code)|
|(Registrant’s telephone number, including area code)|
Securities registered pursuant to Section 12(b) of the Act:
Item 5.02 Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.
On April 20, 2022, Dycom Industries, Inc. (the “Company”) and Scott P. Horton, Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer, mutually agreed that Mr. Horton would cease to be employed by the Company effective as of April 20, 2022 (the “Separation Date”).
In connection with Mr. Horton’s separation, he will receive severance amounts and benefits as contemplated by his employment agreement with the Company, subject to Mr. Horton’s continued compliance with certain restrictive covenants and his execution and non-revocation of a separation agreement containing a release of claims against the Company.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the Registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
Dated: April 22, 2022
DYCOM INDUSTRIES, INC.
|By:||/s/ Ryan F. Urness|
|Name:||Ryan F. Urness|
|Title:||Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Cybin Announces Up to USD$35 Million At-The-Market Equity Program
- Quantum Group Significantly Expands Capabilities with the Purchase of a Landa S10P Nanographic Printing® Press
- Maquia Capital Acquisition Corporation Confirms Additional Funding and Extension of Deadline to Complete Initial Business Combination
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!