Form 8-K Citi Trends Inc For: Sep 21
- S&P 500, Dow scale new peaks; Nasdaq hit by Facebook
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar dips as rate hike bets fade
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CITI TRENDS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE WELLS FARGO 4th ANNUAL CONSUMER CONFERENCE
SAVANNAH, GA (September 21, 2021) — Citi Trends, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTRN), a growing specialty value retailer of apparel, accessories and home trends for way less spend primarily for African American and Latinx families in the United States, today announced it will be participating in the Wells Fargo 4th Annual Consumer Conference to be held in Dana Point, CA.
David Makuen, CEO and Jason Moschner, VP of Finance are scheduled to participate in a fireside chat on Thursday, September 23, 2021 which will be broadcast live beginning at approximately 12:20 p.m. ET. The webcast will be available online at the Company's website, www.cititrends.com, under the Investor Relations section. The online replay will follow shortly after the call and will be available for one year.
About Citi Trends
Citi Trends, Inc. is a growing specialty value retailer of apparel, accessories and home trends for way less spend primarily for African American and Latinx families in the United States. The Company operates 591 stores located in 33 states. For more information, visit cititrends.com or your local store.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aris Water Solutions (ARIS) IPO Opens 22% Higher After Weak Pricing
- Snap Inc (SNAP) Implies More Pain to Come for Digital Ad Names, Citi Reiterates Sell
- Altus and EagleClaw Announce All-Stock Business Combination; Creates a Leading Pure-Play Permian Integrated Midstream Company With a Capital Return Focus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!