Form 8-K CF BANKSHARES INC. For: Feb 07
- Indexes jump on inflation data; Nasdaq posts best qtr since 2020
- EPS recession is coming; Citi upgrades US equities, Tech to Overweight
- Eurozone inflation slows by more than expected in March
- Micron (MU) drops as China launches cybersecurity review of its products
- Netflix to rein in movie output, slash jobs in restructuring push - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
Date of Report (Date of earliest event reported):
(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)
(State or other jurisdiction of
(Address of principal executive offices)
(Registrant’s Telephone Number)
(former name or former address, if changed since last report)
Check the appropriate box below if the Form 8-K filing is intended to simultaneously satisfy the filing obligation of the registrant under any of the following provisions:
Securities registered pursuant to Section 12(b) of the Act:
Title of each class
Name of each exchange on which registered
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant is an emerging growth company as defined in Rule 405 of the Securities Act of 1933 (§230.405 of this chapter) or Rule 12b-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (§240.12b-2 of this chapter).
Emerging growth company
If an emerging growth company, indicate by check mark if the registrant has elected not to use the extended transition period for complying with any new or revised financial accounting standards provided pursuant to Section 13(a) of the Exchange Act. ☐
Item 2.02. Results of Operations and Financial Condition.
On February 7, 2023, CF Bankshares Inc. (the “Company”) issued a press release announcing financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2022 (the “Earnings Release”). A copy of the Earnings Release is included as Exhibit 99.1 to this Current Report on Form 8-K and incorporated by reference herein.
Item 9.01. Financial Statements and Exhibits
99.1 Earnings Release issued by the Company on February 7, 2023, announcing financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2022.
104Cover Page Interactive Data File (the cover page XBRL tags are embedded within the Inline XBRL document).
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
CF Bankshares Inc.
Date: February 7, 2023
/s/ Kevin J. Beerman
Kevin J. Beerman
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- April is World Autism Month, let’s create an inclusive Canada where autistic people can reach their full potential.
- Blackjack and Pokies Come Head to Head for Big Cash Wins at Juicy Stakes
- GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED ROSEN LAW FIRM Encourages Target Corporation Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action – TGT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!