Form 8-K CB Financial Services, For: May 18
- Stocks dip after weak U.S. confidence data; oil climbs
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
Date of Report (Date of earliest event reported):
May 18, 2022
|(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)|
Commission file number:
|(State or other jurisdiction of incorporation or organization)||(I.R.S. Employer Identification No.)|
|(Address of principal executive offices)||(Zip code)|
|(Registrant’s telephone number, including area code)|
|(Former name or former address, if changed since last report)|
Check the appropriate box below if the Form 8-K filing is intended to simultaneously satisfy the filing obligation of the registrant under any of the following provisions:
Securities registered pursuant to Section 12(b) of the Act:
|(Title of each class)||(Trading symbol)||(Name of each exchange on which registered)|
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant is an emerging growth company as defined in Rule 405 of the Securities Act of 1933 or Rule 12b-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
If an emerging growth company, indicate by check mark if the registrant has elected not to use the extended transition period for complying with any new or revised financial accounting standard provided pursuant to Section 13(a) of the Exchange
Item 5.07. Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders.
CB Financial Services, Inc. (the “Company”) held its annual meeting of stockholders on
May 18, 2022. The final vote result as to each matter submitted to a vote of stockholders is as follows:
1. The following nominees were elected as directors of the Company, each for a three-year term and until his or her successor is elected and qualified, by the following vote:
|Jonathan A. Bedway||2,378,062||261,139||1,307,323|
|Richard B. Boyer||2,589,406||49,795||1,307,323|
|Charles R. Guthrie||2,413,481||225,720||1,307,323|
|Joseph N. Headlee||2,401,049||238,152||1,307,323|
|John H. Montgomery||2,631,416||7,785||1,307,323|
2. The appointment of BKD, LLP to serve as the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2022 was ratified by the following vote:
3. The compensation of the Company’s named executive officers, as disclosed in the proxy statement, was approved by the following advisory, non-binding vote:
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the Registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
|CB FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC.|
|By:||/s/ John H. Montgomery|
|John H. Montgomery|
|President and Chief Executive Officer|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial announces sale of interests in Montney and Duvernay assets
- Home Capital to Report Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- CHAR provides biocarbon and green hydrogen to RNG Update: New funding for City of Saint-Félicien, Québec sets stage for exciting green partnership
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!