Form 8-K BAXTER INTERNATIONAL For: Feb 09
- Wall Street ends volatile week higher as Fed officials ease bank fears
- Deutsche Bank shares plunge after spike in credit default swaps
- 6-week inflows to bonds? Biggest ever; 7-day inflows to cash? $142.9 billion; Policy panic now 'inevitable' - BofA's Hartnett
- World stocks gyrate as bank contagion fears bite
- Activision (ATVI) gains 5% as UK's CMA narrows concerns scope in Microsoft (MSFT) deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
PURSUANT TO SECTION 13 OR 15(D)
OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
Date of Report (Date of earliest event reported):
February 9, 2023
|(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)|
|(State or other jurisdiction of incorporation)|
|(Commission File Number)||(I.R.S. Employer Identification No.)|
|(Address of principal executive offices)||(Zip Code)|
|(Registrant’s telephone number, including area code)|
|(Former name or former address, if changed since last report)|
Check the appropriate box below if the Form 8-K filing is intended to simultaneously satisfy the filing obligation of the registrant under any of the following provisions:
Securities registered pursuant to Section 12(b) of the Act:
|Title of each class||Trading Symbol(s)||Name of each exchange on which registered|
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant is an emerging growth company as defined in Rule 405 of the Securities Act of 1933 (§230.405 of this chapter) or Rule 12b-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (§240.12b-2 of this chapter):
If an emerging growth company, indicate by check mark if the registrant has elected not to use the extended transition period for complying with any new or revised financial accounting standards provided pursuant to Section 13(a) of the Exchange Act: ☐
Item 2.02 Results of Operations and Financial Condition.
February 9, 2023, Baxter International Inc. (the Company) issued an earnings press release for the period ended December 31, 2022. The press release, including attachments, is furnished as Exhibit 99.1 to this report.
Item 9.01 Financial Statements and Exhibits.
|104||Cover Page Interactive Data File (embedded within the Inline XBRL document)|
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
Date: February 9, 2023
|BAXTER INTERNATIONAL INC.|
|By:||/s/ James K. Saccaro|
|Name:||James K. Saccaro|
|Title:||Executive Vice President and|
|Chief Financial Officer|
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
XBRL TAXONOMY EXTENSION SCHEMA DOCUMENT
XBRL TAXONOMY EXTENSION DEFINITION LINKBASE DOCUMENT
XBRL TAXONOMY EXTENSION LABEL LINKBASE DOCUMENT
XBRL TAXONOMY EXTENSION PRESENTATION LINKBASE DOCUMENT
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nuwellis Announces Peer-Reviewed Publication of Clinical Trials Analysis Advocating the Use of Ultrafiltration for Heart Failure Patients Resistant to Diuretics
- Intelligent Medical Objects’ Survey Unveils 94% of Provider Leaders Plan to Invest in Software This Year
- ROSEN, NATIONAL TRIAL LAWYERS, Encourages SVB Financial Group Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action Filed by the Firm – SIVB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!