Form 8-K Ampio Pharmaceuticals, For: Aug 10
- Dow Futures Tick Higher After Indices Extend Rout
- Oil Creeps Higher as Markets Weigh Hurricane-led Supply Disruptions
- Wall Street ends lower, Dow confirms bear market
- S&P 500 Will See 3000-3400 Later This Year, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Warns Again
- Add Equity Exposure As Double Bottom Attempt is Underway - Canaccord Genuity
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
PURSUANT TO SECTION 13 OR 15(d)
OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
Date of Report (Date of earliest event reported):
(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)
(State or other jurisdiction of
(Commission File Number)
(IRS Employer Identification No.)
(Address of Principal Executive Offices) (Zip Code)
Registrant’s telephone number, including area code: (
(Former name, or former address, if changed since last report)
Check the appropriate box below if the Form 8-K filing is intended to simultaneously satisfy the filing obligation of the registrant under any of the following provisions:
Securities registered pursuant to Section 12(b) of the Act:
Title of each class
Name of each exchange on which registered
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant is an emerging growth company as defined in Rule 405 of the Securities Act of 1933 (§230.405 of this chapter) or Rule 12b-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (§240.12b-2 of this chapter).
Emerging growth company
If an emerging growth company, indicate by check mark if the registrant has elected not to use the extended transition period for complying with any new or revised financial accounting standards provided pursuant to Section 13(a) of the Exchange Act. ☐
Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders.
On August 10, 2022, Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (the “Company” or “Ampio”) held its 2022 annual meeting of stockholders (the “Annual Meeting”). As of the close of business on the record date of June 29, 2022, there were 226,286,867 shares of common stock outstanding. At the Annual Meeting, the shareholders present in person or by proxy represented 133,715,057 shares of common stock, or approximately 59.09%.
The following describes the matters considered by the Company’s stockholders at the Annual Meeting, as well as the results of the votes cast at the Annual Meeting.
1. To elect four directors to serve until the next annual meeting of stockholders or until their respective successors are duly elected and qualified.
As a result, each nominee was elected as a director of the Company.
2. To ratify the selection of Moss Adams LLP as the independent registered public accounting firm for Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. for the year ending December 31, 2022.
As a result, the selection of Moss Adams LLP as the independent registered public accounting firm of the Company for the year ending December 31, 2022 was ratified.
3. To approve an amendment to the Ampio Pharmaceuticals certificate of incorporation to effect a reverse stock split of the Company’s common stock at a ratio not less than 5-to-1 and not greater than 15-to-1, with the exact ratio to be set within that range at the discretion of our Board of Directors before August 10, 2023 without further approval or authorization of our stockholders.
Accordingly, the stockholders did not approve this proposal.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
AMPIO PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
Date: August 12, 2022
/s/ Michael A. Martino
Name: Michael A. Martino
Title: Chief Executive Officer
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackRock Study: Global Insurers are Future-Proofing Portfolios Amidst Shifting Markets
- Too Few Candidates Applying for Teaching Jobs the Primary Hiring Challenge for More than Two-Thirds of Public Schools Entering the 2022-23 School Year
- Energy Dome, Ørsted to Partner on Energy Storage Facilities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!