Form 8-K AgEagle Aerial Systems For: Feb 03
- Indexes jump on inflation data; Nasdaq posts best qtr since 2020
- EPS recession is coming; Citi upgrades US equities, Tech to Overweight
- Eurozone inflation slows by more than expected in March
- Micron (MU) drops as China launches cybersecurity review of its products
- Netflix to rein in movie output, slash jobs in restructuring push - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20549
Pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d) of the Securities Exchange Act 1934
Date of Report (date of earliest event reported):
(Exact name of registrant as specified in charter)
(State of Incorporation)
(Commission File No.)
(IRS Employer Identification No.)
(Address Of Principal Executive Offices) (Zip Code)
(Registrant’s Telephone Number, Including Area Code)
(Former Name or Former Address, is Changed Since Last Report)
Check the appropriate box below if the Form 8-K filing is intended to simultaneously satisfy the filing obligation of the registrant under any of the following provisions (see General Instruction A.2. below):
Written communications pursuant to Rule 425 under the Securities Act (17 CFR 230.425)
Soliciting material pursuant to Rule 14a-12 under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.14a-12)
Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 14d-2(b) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.14d-2(b))
Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 13e-4(c) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.13e-4(c))
Title of each class
Name of each exchange
on which registered
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant is an emerging growth company as defined in Rule 405 of the Securities Act of 1933 (17 CFR §230.405) or Rule 12b-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (17 CFR §240.12b-2).
Emerging growth company
If an emerging growth company, indicate by check mark if the registrant has elected not to use the extended transition period for complying with any new or revised financial accounting standards provided pursuant to Section 13(a) of the Exchange Act. ☐
Item 5.07 Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders.
On February 3, 2023, AgEagle Systems Inc. (the “Company”) held a Special Meeting of Shareholders (the “Special Meeting”) to vote on the following matters:
1. Approval of the issuance of shares of the Company’s Common Stock, representing more than 20% of the Company’s Common Stock upon the purchase of series F convertible preferred stock, par value $0.001 per share (the “Series F Convertible Preferred Stock”) convertible into shares of Common Stock and warrants exercisable for shares of Common Stock (the “Warrants”), in accordance with NYSE American Rule 713(a)(ii) (the “Shares Issuance Proposal”).
2. Approval of a reverse stock split of the Common Stock in the range of one share of Common Stock for every three shares of Common Stock to one share for every eight shares of Common Stock, with the final ratio to be determined by the Company’s board of directors (the “Reverse Stock Split Proposal”).
Since the approval of the Reverse Stock Split Proposal required the affirmative vote of a majority of shares issued and outstanding, and the Company has not obtained the requisite vote for approval of the Reverse Stock Split Proposal, the only proposal adopted by the shareholders at the Special meeting was the Shares Issuance Proposal.
Item 9.01 Financial Statements and Exhibits.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the Registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
AGEAGLE AERIAL SYSTEMS, INC.
/s/ Nicole Fernandez-McGovern
Chief Financial Officer
Dated: February 7, 2023
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
XBRL TAXONOMY EXTENSION SCHEMA
XBRL TAXONOMY EXTENSION LABEL LINKBASE
XBRL TAXONOMY EXTENSION CALCULATION LINKBASE
XBRL TAXONOMY EXTENSION PRESENTATION LINKBASE
XBRL TAXONOMY EXTENSION DEFINITION LINKBASE
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ComEd Restores Power to More Than 70,000 Customers Following Spring Storms
- ChildCare Education Institute Offers No-Cost Online Course on Preventing Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Gatos Silver Explains Delay in Filing 2022 Year-End Financial Statements and Announces Restatement of Previously Issued Financial Statements for Non-Cash Adjustments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!