Form 8-K ARGAN INC For: Dec 14
- Wall Street surges on upbeat forecasts from retailers, Fed relief
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Macy's (M) Stock Up 15% on Beat-and-raise, Goldman Sachs Says Results are a 'Bright Spot Among Retailers'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ARGAN, INC. DECLARES REGULAR QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.25 PER SHARE
December 14, 2021 – ROCKVILLE, MD – The Board of Directors of Argan, Inc. (NYSE: AGX) (“Argan” or the “Company”) today declared a regular quarterly cash dividend in the amount of $0.25 per share of common stock, payable January 31, 2022 to stockholders of record at the close of business on January 21, 2022.
About Argan, Inc.
Argan’s primary business is providing a full range of services to the power industry, including the renewable energy sector. Argan’s service offerings focus on the engineering, procurement and construction of natural gas-fired power plants and renewable energy facilities, along with related commissioning, operations management, maintenance, project development and consulting services, through its Gemma Power Systems and Atlantic Projects Company operations. Argan also owns The Roberts Company, which is a fully integrated fabrication, construction and industrial plant services company, and SMC Infrastructure Solutions, which provides telecommunications infrastructure services.
Investor Relations Contact:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SPO Networks, Inc. (SPOI) Timely Files First Quarterly Report On OTCMarkets; Shows Pretax Income From Operations Of $1.48 Million+ During First Quarter 2022
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Executive Chairman and Aligned Shareholder Warren Lichtenstein Issues Statement Following Trial Pertaining to Conduct of Chief Executive Officer Eileen Drake
- VectorY to Present a Poster at the European Network to Cure ALS (ENCALS) Annual Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!