Form 8-K AMERISAFE INC For: Jun 10
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20549
Pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d)
of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
Date of report (Date of earliest event reported):
(Exact Name of Registrant as Specified in its Charter)
|(State or Other Jurisdiction
(Address of Principal Executive Offices) (Zip Code)
Registrant’s telephone number, including area code:
Check the appropriate box below if the Form 8-K filing is intended to simultaneously satisfy the filing obligation of the Registrant under any of the following provisions (see General Instruction A.2. below):
Written communications pursuant to Rule 425 under the Securities Act (17 CFR 230.425)
Soliciting material pursuant to Rule 14a-12 under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.14a-12)
Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 14d-2(b) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.14d-2(b))
Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 13e-4(c) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.13e-4(c))
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant is an emerging growth company as defined in as defined in Rule 405 of the Securities Act of 1933 (§230.405 of this chapter) or Rule 12b-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (§240.12b-2 of this chapter).
Emerging growth company
If an emerging growth company, indicate by check mark if the registrant has elected not to use the extended transition period for complying with any new or revised financial accounting standards provided pursuant to Section 13(a) of the Exchange Act. ☐
Securities registered or to be registered pursuant to Section 12(b) of the Act.
Title of each class
Name of each exchange
on which registered
Item 5.07. Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders.
On June 10, 2022 the Company held its annual meeting of shareholders. All matters submitted for approval by the Company’s shareholders, as described in the Company’s proxy statement on Schedule 14A filed with the SEC on April 29, 2022, were approved. The number of common shares entitled to vote at the Company’s 2022 annual meeting of shareholders was 19,320,422, representing the number of shares outstanding as of April 18, 2022, the record date for the annual meeting.
The results of each matter voted on at the annual meeting were as follows:
Election of directors. The following directors were elected for terms expiring at the 2025 annual meeting of shareholders:
Teri G. Fontenot
Billy B. Greer
Jared A. Morris
Approval of the Company’s 2022 Equity & Incentive Compensation Plan.
3. Advisory vote on executive compensation. The compensation of the Company’s named executive officers as disclosed in the 2022 proxy statement under “Executive Compensation” and discussed under “Compensation Discussion and Analysis” was approved on an advisory basis.
4. Ratification of appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm for 2022. The appointment was ratified.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the Company has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
|Kathryn H. Shirley|
|Executive Vice President,|
|Chief Administrative Officer and Secretary|
Date: June 14, 2022
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Garmin Watch Cyber Monday Deals (2022): Epix, fenix, Venu, Instinct, Forerunner & More Savings Reported by Spending Lab
- Toubani Resources to Commence Trading on ASX
- Philips advances AI-powered diagnostic systems and transformative workflow solutions at RSNA 2022
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!