Form 8-K ADOBE INC. For: Apr 14
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d) of the
Securities Exchange Act of 1934
Date of Report (date of earliest event reported): April 19, 2022 (
April 14, 2022)
(Exact name of Registrant as specified in its charter)
|(State or other jurisdiction of incorporation)||(Commission File Number)||(I.R.S. Employer Identification No.)|
(Address of principal executive offices and zip code)
Registrant’s telephone number, including area code: (
(Former name or former address, if changed since last report)
Check the appropriate box below if the Form 8-K filing is intended to simultaneously satisfy the filing obligation of the registrant under any of the following provisions (see General Instruction A.2. below):
Securities registered pursuant to Section 12(b) of the Act:
|Title of Each Class||Trading Symbol||Name of Each Exchange on Which Registered|
Indicate by check mark whether the Registrant is an emerging growth company as defined in Rule 405 of the Securities Act of 1933 (§230.405 of this chapter) or Rule 12b-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (§240.12b-2 of this chapter).
Emerging growth company
If an emerging growth company, indicate by check mark if the Registrant has elected not to use the extended transition period for complying with any new or revised financial accounting standards provided pursuant to Section 13(a) of the Exchange Act. ☐
Item 5.07. Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders.
On April 14, 2022, at the 2022 Annual Meeting of Stockholders (the "Annual Meeting") of Adobe Inc. (the "Company"), the Company’s stockholders approved proposals one through three listed below. The final results for the votes regarding each proposal are set forth in the following tables. Each of these proposals is described in detail in the Company’s Definitive Proxy Statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 4, 2022.
1. Elect twelve members of the Board of Directors, each to serve for a one-year term:
2. Ratify the appointment of KPMG LLP as our independent registered public accounting firm for our fiscal year ending on December 2, 2022.
|Votes For||Votes Against||Abstentions|
3. Approve, on an advisory basis, the compensation of our named executive officers.
|Votes For||Votes Against||Abstentions||Broker Non-Votes|
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
|Date: April 19, 2022||By:||/s/ DANA RAO|
|Executive Vice President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Adobe (ADBE) to Equalweight, 'Expecting Structurally Slower EPS Growth Ahead'
- Immunocore announces the presentation of initial data from the Phase 1 ImmTAV® trial for chronic Hepatitis B at the EASL International Liver Congress™
- Adobe (ADBE) PT Lowered to $540 at Griffin Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!