Form 8-A12G/A SWK Holdings Corp
- U.S. Stocks Fall as Fears of Economic Slowdown Return
- Apple (AAPL) Extends Decline as BofA Downgrades to Neutral on More Balanced Risk/Reward
- Wall Street sell-off accelerates after brief respite
- CarMax (KMX) Drops 15% After a 'Horrendous' Earnings Report
- Bernstein's Top Indicator Triggers a Buy Signal, Suggests Short-term Tactical Bounce
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
(Amendment No. 2)
FOR REGISTRATION OF CERTAIN CLASSES OF SECURITIES
PURSUANT TO SECTION 12(b) OR 12(g) OF THE
SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
SWK HOLDINGS CORPORATION
(Exact Name of Registrant as Specified in Its Charter)
|(State of Incorporation or Organization)||(IRS Employer Identification No.)|
|14755 Preston Road, Suite 105, Dallas, TX||75254|
|(Address of Principal Executive Offices)||(Zip Code)|
If this form relates to the registration of a class of securities pursuant to Section 12(b) of the Exchange Act and is effective pursuant to General Instruction A.(c), check the following box. ¨
If this form relates to the registration of a class of securities pursuant to Section 12(g) of the Exchange Act and is effective pursuant to General Instruction A.(d), check the following box. x
Securities Act registration statement file number to which this form relates: Not Applicable
Securities to be registered pursuant to Section 12(b) of the Act:
Title Of Each Class
To Be So Registered
Name Of Each Exchange On Which
Each Class Is To Be Registered
Securities to be registered pursuant to Section 12(g) of the Act:
Preferred Stock Purchase Rights
(Title of Class)
REMOVAL FROM REGISTRATION
This Form 8-A/A is filed by SWK Holdings Corporation (the “Company”) to reflect the expiration of the preferred stock purchase rights registered on Form 8-A, filed by the Company on April 18, 2016. The sole purpose of this filing is to deregister those preferred stock purchase rights.
Pursuant to the requirements of Section 12 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the Registrant has duly caused this registration statement to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
Date: August 15, 2022
|SWK HOLDINGS CORPORATION|
|By:||/s/ Winston Black|
|Chief Executive Officer|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Harriet Tubman: Visions of Freedom premieres October 4, and Becoming Frederick Douglass premieres October 11 on PBS and stream on the PBS Video App and PBS.org
- EnreachDAO (“$NRCH”) Announce NRCH Airdrop to Yaggr Stakers
- SEC Monitoring Impact of Hurricanes Ian and Fiona on Capital Markets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!