Form 8-A12B OFS Credit Company, Inc.
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
FOR REGISTRATION OF CERTAIN CLASSES OF SECURITIES PURSUANT TO SECTION 12(b) OR (g) OF THE
SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
|OFS Credit Company, Inc.|
|(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)|
|(State or other jurisdiction of||(I.R.S. Employer Identification No.)|
|incorporation or organization)|
|10 S. Wacker Drive, Suite 2500, Chicago, IL||60606|
|(Address of principal executive offices)||(Zip Code)|
|Securities to be registered pursuant to Section 12(b) of the Act:|
|Title of each class to be so registered||Name of each exchange on which each class is to be registered|
|5.25% Series E Term Preferred Stock due 2026, par value $0.001 per share||The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC|
If this form relates to the registration of a class of securities pursuant to Section 12(b) of the Exchange Act and is effective pursuant to General Instruction A.(c) or (e), check the following box. x
If this form relates to the registration of a class of securities pursuant to Section 12(g) of the Exchange Act and is effective pursuant to General Instruction A.(d) or (e), check the following box. ¨
If this form relates to the registration of a class of securities concurrently with a Regulation A offering, check the following box. ¨
Securities Act registration statement or Regulation A offering statement file number to which this form relates:
Securities to be registered pursuant to Section 12(g) of the Act: None
(Title of class)
INFORMATION REQUIRED IN REGISTRATION STATEMENT
Item 1. Description of Registrant’s Securities to be Registered.
The securities to be registered hereby are shares of 5.25% Series E Term Preferred Stock due 2026, par value $0.001 per share (the “Shares”), of OFS Credit Company, Inc. (the “Company”). The description of the Shares contained in the section entitled “Description of the Series E Term Preferred Stock” in the Company’s prospectus supplement dated December 1, 2021, as filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on December 2, 2021 pursuant to Rule 424(b)(5) under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, is hereby incorporated by reference herein.
Item 2. Exhibits.
3.1 Form of Amended and Restated Certificate of Incorporation(2)
3.2 Certificate of Designation for the 5.25% Series E Term Preferred Stock due 2026(3)
3.3 Form of Bylaws(1)
4.1 Specimen 5.25% Series E Term Preferred Stock Certificate(3)
(1) Incorporated by reference to Amendment No. 2 to the Company’s Registration Statement on Form N-2 (File No. 333-220794), filed on June 22, 2018.
(2) Incorporated by reference to Amendment No. 4 to the Company’s Registration Statement on Form N-2 (File No. 333-220794), filed on August 9, 2018.
(3) Incorporated by reference to Post-Effective Amendment No. 2 to the Company’s Registration Statement on Form N-2 (File No. 333-255877), filed on December 8, 2021.
Pursuant to the requirements of Section 12 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this registration statement to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereto duly authorized.
Date: December 8, 2021
By: /s/ Bilal Rashid
|Name: Bilal Rashid|
|Title: Chief Executive Officer|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OFS Credit Company Announces Results of Stockholder Elections for the Distribution for the Quarter Ending January 31, 2022
- Ascletis Announces First Patient Dosed in the Phase III Clinical Trial of FASN Inhibitor ASC40 Combined with Bevacizumab for Treatment of Recurrent Glioblastoma
- CELLCOM ISRAEL LTD. ANNOUNCES EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!