Form 8-A12B HHG Capital Corp
- Shares gain on earnings optimism
- Netflix (NFLX) Beats Estimates but Shares Slip on Conservative 4Q Net Adds Outlook, Analysts Mostly Positive and Raise Price Targets; Deutsche Bank Downgrades to Hold
- United Airline (UAL) Stock Gains on Smaller-Than-Expected 3Q Loss, Analysts Expect Stronger Recovery in 4Q and 2022
- Micron (MU) Commits to Spend $150 Billion on Memory and R&D Over the Next Decade, Will Build a $7 Billion Plant in Japan and Considers Building a New US Memory Factory
- Yen hits four-year low versus dollar as risk appetite improves
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
WASHINGTON, DC 20549
REGISTRATION OF CERTAIN CLASSES OF SECURITIES
PURSUANT TO SECTION 12(b) OR 12(g) OF THE
SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
HHG Capital Corporation
(Exact Name of Registrant as Specified in its Charter)
|British Virgin Islands||n/a|
|(State of Incorporation||(I.R.S. Employer|
|or Organization)||Identification No.)|
1 Commonwealth Lane
(Address of Principal Executive Offices)
Securities to be registered pursuant to Section 12(b) of the Act:
|Title of Each Class to be so Registered||Name of Each Exchange on Which Each Class is to be Registered|
|Ordinary Shares, par value $0.0001 per share||The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC|
|Warrants||The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC|
|Rights||The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC|
|Units||The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC|
If this form relates to the registration of a class of securities pursuant to Section 12(b) of the Exchange Act and is effective pursuant to General Instruction A.(c) or (e), check the following box. ☒
If this form relates to the registration of a class of securities pursuant to Section 12(g) of the Exchange Act and is effective pursuant to General Instruction A.(d) or (e), check the following box. ☐
If this form relates to the registration of a class of securities concurrently with a Regulation A offering, check the following box. ☐
Securities Act registration statement file number to which this form relates: 333-252885.
Securities to be registered pursuant to Section 12(g) of the Act: None.
|Item 1.||Description of Registrant’s Securities to be Registered.|
A description of the ordinary shares, warrants, rights and units to be registered hereunder is contained in the section entitled “Description of Securities” in the Prospectus included in HHG Capital Corporation’s (the “Registrant”) Registration Statement on Form S-1 (Registration No. 333-252885) initially filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on February 9, 2021, as amended from time to time (the “Registration Statement”). This information is incorporated herein by reference. Any form of prospectus or prospectus supplement to the Registration Statement that includes such descriptions and that are filed subsequently to the Registration Statement are hereby also incorporated by reference herein.
Under the Instructions as to Exhibits with respect to Form 8-A, no exhibits are required to be filed because no other securities of the Registrant are registered on The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC and the securities registered hereby are not being registered pursuant to Section 12(g) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.
Pursuant to the requirements of Section 12 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the Registrant has duly caused this registration statement to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereto duly authorized.
|Date: September 20, 2021||HHG CAPITAL CORPORATION|
|By:||/s/ Chee Shiong (Keith) Kok|
|Name:||Chee Shiong (Keith) Kok|
|Title:||Chief Executive Officer|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global VC Investment Soars Past $170 Billion in Third-Straight Record Quarter, Says KPMG Private Enterprise’s Venture Pulse Report
- The Bloom Burton Healthcare Lending Trust Named Winner in 2021 Canadian Hedge Fund Awards
- Former SEC Trading and Markets Director Brett Redfearn Joins Securitize Leadership Team
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!