Form 8-A12B Amplify ETF Trust
- Dow, S&P 500 open higher on lower yields, Apple slides
- Apple Falls 4% on Report It Will Not Ramp Up iPhone 14 Production, Analyst Not Surprised
- Biogen (BIIB) Surges After 'Best-Case' Alzheimer's Drug Trial Results; Stock Earns Several Upgrades
- Europe Stock Outflows 'Worse Than During COVID Panic' - Citi
- S&P 500 Index: Technicals Point Toward New YTD Lows - BofA
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Securities and Exchange Commission
Registration of Certain Classes of Securities
Pursuant to Section 12(b) or (g) of the
Securities Exchange Act of 1934
|Amplify ETF Trust|
(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)
|Massachusetts||See Exhibit 1|
|(State of Incorporation or Organization)||(I.R.S. Employer Identification No.)|
|310 South Hale Street
Wheaton, Illinois 60187
|(Address of Principal Executive Offices)||(Zip Code)|
Securities to be registered pursuant to Section 12(b) of the Act:
|Title of each class
to be so registered
|Name of each exchange on which each class is to be registered|
|Common Shares of Beneficial Interest,
$0.01 par value per share,
Amplify International Enhanced Dividend Income ETF
|NYSE Arca, Inc.|
If this form relates to the registration of a class of securities pursuant to Section 12(b) of the Exchange Act and is effective pursuant to General Instruction A. (c), check the following box. ☒
If this form relates to the registration of a class of securities pursuant to Section 12(g) of the Exchange Act and is effective pursuant to General Instruction A. (d), check the following box. ☐
Securities Act registration statement file number to which this form relates: 333-207937
Securities to be registered pursuant to Section 12(g) of the Act:
|Title of Each Class to be Registered|
Information Required in Registration Statement
|Item 1.||Description of Registrant’s Securities to be Registered|
The securities to be registered hereunder are common shares of beneficial interest, $0.01 par value per share (the “Shares”), of the Amplify International Enhanced Dividend Income ETF (the “Fund”), a series of the Amplify ETF Trust (the “Registrant”). An application for listing of the Shares of the Fund has been filed with and approved by NYSE Arca, Inc. A description of the Shares is contained in the Preliminary Prospectus, which is a part of Post-Effective Amendment No. 195 to the Registration Statement on Form N-1A (Registration Nos. 333-207937 and 811-23108), filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on May 27, 2022. Such description is incorporated by reference herein.
1. Registrant’s Amended and Restated Declaration of Trust and Establishment and Designation of Series Attached Thereto as Schedule A, incorporated herein by reference to Exhibit (a)(2) to the Registrant’s Pre-Effective Amendment No. 1 to the registration statement on Form N-1A filed December 23, 2015 (File Nos. 333-207937; 811-23108).
2. By-Laws of the Registrant, incorporated herein by reference to Exhibit (b) to the Registrant’s Pre-Effective Amendment No. 1 to the registration statement on Form N-1A filed December 23, 2015 (File Nos. 333-207937; 811-23108).
Pursuant to the requirements of Section 12 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, the Registrant has duly caused this registration statement to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereto duly authorized.
|Amplify ETF Trust|
|By:||/s/ Christian Magoon|
|Chief Executive Officer and President|
August 11, 2022
|Fund||I.R.S. Employer Identification No.|
|Amplify International Enhanced Dividend Income ETF||88-3307249|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BYD Announces Pre-sale Prices of European Passenger Car Range
- Spark Mindset and CompTIA Apprenticeships for Tech team to expand and diversify the IT workforce
- Earn Your Leisure Partners with Steve Harvey to Assemble an All-Star Financial Lineup for Innovative Festival at London's Historic Royal Albert Hall
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!