Form 6-K Youdao, Inc. For: Nov 29
- Shares shaky as rate-hike week looms
- 'Don't Fight the Fed' is still alive and this week will serve as a reminder - MS Wilson
- Adani responds to Hindenburg report, but stocks continue descent
- Tesla (TSLA) stock earns upgrade to Buy on 'misguided pricing concerns'
- Oil steadies as rate hikes loom, Russian flows stay strong
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
REPORT OF FOREIGN ISSUER
PURSUANT TO RULE 13a-16 OR 15d-16 UNDER
THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
For the month of November, 2022.
Commission file number 001-39087
(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)
No. 399, Wangshang Road, Binjiang District
Hangzhou 310051, People’s Republic of China
(Address of principal executive office)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover Form 20-F or Form 40-F. Form 20-F ☒ Form 40-F ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1): ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7): ☐
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|Date||November 30, 2022||By||/s/ Feng Zhou|
|Title:||Chief Executive Officer, Director|
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Liquid Meta Announces the Resignation of COO
- Three ways your marketing can stand out in a cluttered home service industry
- Nanoscope Therapeutics Receives Fast Track Designation by the FDA for MCO-010 for the Treatment of Stargardt Disease
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!