Form 6-K Xinyuan Real Estate Co., For: Sep 22
- Futures muted as caution prevails in run-up to Powell's remarks
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares rally as investor confidence in Fed cuts grows
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
- Oil prices stabilise after slump on underwhelming OPEC+ cuts
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20549
Report of Foreign Private Issuer
Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16
of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER 2023
COMMISSION FILE NUMBER: 001-33863
XINYUAN REAL ESTATE CO., LTD.
27/F, China Central Place,
79 Jianguo Road, Chaoyang District
People’s Republic of China
(Address of principal executive offices)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F.
Form 20-F x Form 40-F ¨
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1): ¨
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7): ¨
TABLE OF CONTENTS
|Exhibit 99.1 Press Release of Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. entitled "Xinyuan Announces Progress of Property Delivery to its Customers" dated September 22, 2023|
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd.|
|By:||/s/ Yong Zhang|
|Title:||Chief Executive Officer|
Date: September 22, 2023
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UK's CMA Says Adobe's (ADBE) Figma deal could harm UK digital design sector
- UMH Properties (UMH) Expands Joint Venture Partnership With Nuveen Real Estate
- European stocks slip; caution ahead of key inflation data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!