Form 6-K XPENG INC. For: Oct 03
- Nasdaq leads Wall St lower after robust November jobs data
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- Asana (ASAN) stock hit with two downgrades after earnings; shares tumble 18%
- Analysts defend Zscaler (ZS) as shares fall despite earnings and guidance beat
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
WASHINGTON D.C. 20549
REPORT OF FOREIGN PRIVATE ISSUER
PURSUANT TO RULE 13a-16 OR 15d-16
OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
Commission File Number: 001-39466
No. 8 Songgang Road, Changxing Street
Cencun, Tianhe District, Guangzhou
Peoples Republic of China
(Address of principal executive offices)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover Form 20-F or Form 40-F.
Form 20-F ☒ Form 40-F ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1): ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7): ☐
Indicate by check mark whether by furnishing the information contained in this Form, the registrant is also thereby furnishing the information to the Commission pursuant to Rule 12g3-2(b) under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
Yes ☐ No ☒
If Yes is marked, indicate below the file number assigned to the registrant in connection with Rule 12g3-2(b): N/A
TABLE OF CONTENTS
|Exhibit 99.1||Press release: XPeng Announces Vehicle Delivery Results for September and Third Quarter 2022|
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|Title:||Chairman and Chief Executive Officer|
Date: October 3, 2022
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- XPeng (XPEV) PT Raised to $8.92 at Citi, 5 Reasons to Stay 'Sell'
- AM Best Affirms Credit Ratings of NongHyup Property and Casualty Insurance Company Limited
- Total voting rights
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!