Form 6-K WOORI FINANCIAL GROUP For: Sep 17
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
REPORT OF FOREIGN PRIVATE ISSUER
PURSUANT TO RULE 13a-16 OR 15d-16
UNDER THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
For the month of September 2021
Commission File Number: 001-31811
Woori Financial Group Inc.
(Translation of registrants name into English)
51, Sogong-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, 04632, Korea
(Address of principal executive office)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F.
Form 20-F ☒ Form 40-F ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1): ☐
Note: Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1) only permits the submission in paper of a Form 6-K if submitted solely to provide an attached annual report to security holders.
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7): ☐
Note: Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7) only permits the submission in paper of a Form 6-K if submission to furnish a report or other document that the registration foreign private issuer must furnish and make public under the laws of the jurisdiction in which the registrant is incorporated, domiciled or legally organized (the registrants home country), or under the rules of the home country exchange on which the registrants securities are traded, as long as the report or other document is not a press release, is not required to be and has not been distributed to the registrants security holders, and if discussing a material event, has already been the subject of a Form 6-K submission or other Commission filing on EDGAR.
Early Resignation of an Outside Director
On September 17, 2021 Woori Financial Group Inc. (Woori Financial Group) disclosed that an outside director resigned. Key details are as follows:
Name of the resigning outside director : Dennis Chan
Reason for resignation : Personal reasons
Resignation date : September 16, 2021
-Stated term as outside director : From March 25, 2020 to the end of the annual general meeting of shareholders for FY2021
Details of the board of directors of Woori Financial Group following the resignation:
1) Number of directors : 7
2) Number of outside directors : 4
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|Date: September 17, 2021|
|Name: Sung-Wook Lee|
|Title: Senior Managing Director|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best US Marijuana Stocks To Buy Right Now? 3 Top Cannabis Stocks With Triple Digit Gains Forecast
- Ionis' partner Biogen provides update on tofersen Phase 3 VALOR study in SOD1-ALS
- St Kitts and Nevis Expands Visa-Free Travel to Palestine, Recording Fourth Diplomatic Agreement in Less Than Four Weeks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!