Form 6-K VivoPower International For: Oct 04
- Wall Street ends down as megacaps give back gains
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Stocks retreat after rally with jobs data eyed, yields climb
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Report of Foreign Private Issuer
Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16
under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
October 4, 2023
Commission File Number 001-37974
VIVOPOWER INTERNATIONAL PLC
(Translation of registrant’s name into English)
The Scalpel, 18th Floor, 52 Lime Street
London EC3M 7AF
(Address of principal executive office)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover Form 20-F or Form 40-F:
Form 20- F ☒ Form 40-F ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1): ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7): ☐
On October 4, 2023, VivoPower International PLC (the “Company”) issued a press release announcing VivoPower Announces 1-for-10 Reverse Stock Split. The related press release is attached hereto as Exhibit 99.1.
The information in this Report on Form 6-K, including Exhibit 99.1, shall not be deemed “filed” for purposes of Section 18 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the “Exchange Act”), or incorporated by reference in any filing under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or the Exchange Act, except as expressly set forth by specific reference in such a filing.
Exhibit 99.1 — Press Release
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
Date: October 4, 2023
VivoPower International PLC
/s/ Kevin Chin
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home First CEO Rob Justus stepping down after 15 years in affordable housing
- Pritchard Industries Acquires ACP Facility Services
- Autistic activist Aaliyah Alicia Thompson, founder of Aaliyah Alicia Thompson School of Nails & Aaliyah Beauty Bar and 2023 McDonald's Change Leader, Awarded $10,000 at Afro Tech in Texas and Give
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!