Form 6-K Vedanta Ltd For: Sep 27
- Nasdaq scales record peak ahead of Apple, Amazon results
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
- Comcast (CMCSA) Stock Rallies on Strong Q3 Results, Analyst Expects Shares to Outperform
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Report of Foreign Private Issuer
Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16
of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
For the month of September 2021
Commission File 001 33175
(Exact name of registrant as specified in the charter)
1st Floor, C wing, Unit 103,
Corporate Avenue, Atul Projects,
Chakala, Andheri (East),
(Address of principal executive offices)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover Form 20-F or Form 40-F.
☒ Form 40-F ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1): ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7): ☐
Table of Contents
Embarking on our sustainability journey, the Company has been publishing the Sustainability Report for over a decade now. In line with the same vision, the 13th Sustainability Report for FY 2020-21 has been prepared in accordance with the Global Reporting Initiative Framework - Sustainability Reporting Standards (GRI Standards) and is mapped to the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC) and aligns to Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). It reports our approach and disclosure towards triple bottom line principles - people, planet, and profit.
The report is our endeavour to articulate approach towards responsible operations for a sustainable future and covers ESG topics relevant to our business as well as our stakeholders in line with principles of stakeholder inclusiveness and materiality. It outlines our actions over the past year to achieve our mission to be a world-class diversified natural resource company.
The said report is available for download and can be accessed on the Companys website at www.vedantalimited.com.
Request to please take the same on record.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|Date: September 27, 2021||VEDANTA LIMITED|
|Name: Prerna Halwasiya|
|Title: Company Secretary & Compliance Officer|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vedanta Ltd. (VEDL:LN) (VEDL) PT Raised to INR338 at CLSA
- Seeking.com announces wealthiest cities
- The Canadian Vaping Association extends its congratulations to the new and returning federal Cabinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!