Form 6-K Vedanta Ltd For: Jun 22
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Report of Foreign Private Issuer
Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16
of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
For the month of June, 2021
Commission File 001 33175
(Exact name of registrant as specified in the charter)
1st Floor, C wing, Unit 103,
Corporate Avenue, Atul Projects,
Chakala, Andheri (East),
(Address of principal executive offices)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover Form 20-F or Form 40-F.
Form 20-F ☒ Form 40-F ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1): ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7): ☐
Table of Contents
We wish to inform you that Vedanta Limited has been awarded the Kuraloi (A) North coal block, located in Jharsuguda district, Odisha. The coal block is an optimal fit for the companys Jharsuguda smelter given its logistical location and annual capacity. The mine has geological reserves of 1,680 million tonnes and an estimated per annum capacity of 8 million tonnes. Once operational, it will provide fuel security, improve power availability and further strengthen the companys aluminium operations and performance.
We request you to kindly take the above information on record.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|Date: June 22, 2021||VEDANTA LIMITED|
|Name: Prerna Halwasiya|
|Title: Company Secretary & Compliance Officer|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vedanta Aluminium Becomes India’s Largest Green Power Purchaser
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Scholar Rock Holding Corporation - SRRK
- Upwork Announces Pricing of Offering of $500.0 Million of 0.25% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2026
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!