Form 6-K Vedanta Ltd For: Dec 08
- S&P 500, Dow up on earnings lift, Nasdaq off session low
- US 10-Year Treasury Yield Hits 1.9% as German 10-Year Bund Trades in Positive Territory for the First Time Since 2019; UK Inflation Hits 30-Year High
- Bank of America (BAC) Stock Gains After Earnings, Analysts Bullish
- U.S. dollar slips, but outlook stays positive; sterling rises after UK data
- SoFi (SOFI) Stock Soars 18% on Approval to Become a National Bank, Analyst Raises Price Target
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Report of Foreign Private Issuer
Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
For the month of December 2021
Commission File 001 33175
(Exact name of registrant as specified in the charter)
1st Floor, C wing, Unit 103,
Corporate Avenue, Atul Projects,
Chakala, Andheri (East),
(Address of principal executive offices)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover Form 20-F or Form 40-F.
Form 20-F ☒ Form 40-F ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1): ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7): ☐
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Directors of the Company (the Board) on Saturday, December 11, 2021, will consider and approve Second Interim Dividend on equity shares, if any, for the Financial Year 2021-22.
Please note that the record date for the purpose of determining the entitlement of the equity shareholders for the said dividend, if declared, is being fixed as Saturday, December 18, 2021.
Further, pursuant to the provisions of the Securities & Exchange Board of India (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015 and Insider Trading Prohibition Code of the Company, the Trading Window shall remain closed for dealing in securities of the Company for all Designated Persons from Thursday, December 9, 2021 to Monday, December 13, 2021. (both days inclusive).
This is for your information and records.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|Date: December 08, 2021||VEDANTA LIMITED|
|By:||/s/ Prerna Halwasiya|
|Name: Prerna Halwasiya|
|Title: Company Secretary & Compliance Officer|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CIB Marine Bancshares, Inc. Announces 2021 Results
- Customer Research Platform Dovetail Valued North of $700 Million Following $63 Million Series A Led by Accel
- Hempacco Announces Joint Venture with Cheech & Chong to Launch New Hemp CBD Cigarettes and Hemp Blunt Rolling Papers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!