Form 6-K Tuya Inc. For: Nov 28
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20549
REPORT OF FOREIGN PRIVATE ISSUER
PURSUANT TO RULE 13a-16 OR 15d-16 UNDER
THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
For the month of November 2022
Commission File Number: 001-40210
10/F, Building A, Huace Center
Xihu District, Hangzhou City
People’s Republic of China
(Address of principal executive offices)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F.
Form 20-F x Form 40-F ¨
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1): ¨
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7): ¨
We submitted next day disclosure return forms dated November 22, 2022, November 23, 2022, November 24, 2022 and November 27, 2022 to The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited in relation to the changes in our issued share capital and/or share buybacks. For details, please refer to exhibits to this current report on Form 6-K.
|99.1||Next Day Disclosure Return dated November 22, 2022|
|99.2||Next Day Disclosure Return dated November 23, 2022|
|99.3||Next Day Disclosure Return dated November 24, 2022|
|99.4||Next Day Disclosure Return dated November 27, 2022|
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|By||:||/s/ Yao (Jessie) Liu|
|Name||:||Yao (Jessie) Liu|
|Title||:||Chief Financial Officer|
Date: November 28, 2022
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Atento announces successful capital raise
- ARTIFICIAL BLOOD PRODUCT ONE STEP CLOSER TO REALITY WITH $46 MILLION IN FEDERAL FUNDING
- Alset Inc. Announces Proposed Underwritten Public Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!