Form 6-K TOYOTA MOTOR CORP/ For: Feb 09
- Wall Street ends volatile week higher as Fed officials ease bank fears
- Deutsche Bank shares plunge after spike in credit default swaps
- 6-week inflows to bonds? Biggest ever; 7-day inflows to cash? $142.9 billion; Policy panic now 'inevitable' - BofA's Hartnett
- World stocks gyrate as bank contagion fears bite
- Activision (ATVI) gains 5% as UK's CMA narrows concerns scope in Microsoft (MSFT) deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Report of Foreign Private Issuer
Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16 under
the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
For the month of February, 2023
Commission File Number 001-14948
Toyota Motor Corporation
(Translation of Registrants Name Into English)
1, Toyota-cho, Toyota City,
Aichi Prefecture 471-8571,
(Address of Principal Executive Offices)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F. Form 20-F X Form 40-F
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1):
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7):
Material Contained in this Report:
English translations of the original Japanese-language documents, as filed with the Tokyo Stock Exchange on February 9, 2023, with respect to the registrants results of operations for the third quarter of FY2023 ended December 31, 2022.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
Toyota Motor Corporation
/s/ Yoshihide Moriyama
|Capital Strategy & Affiliated Companies Finance Division|
Date: February 9, 2023
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LG Energy in talks with Toyota (TM) to supply EV batteries
- HpVac reports positive effects of its lead compound HpVac-R13 in a murine model of allergic asthma following oral administration
- CoinShares Introduces Two Zero Management Fee Index ETPs, Enhancing Crypto Accessibility for Investors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!