Form 6-K TELUS International (Cda For: Dec 31
- Wall St ends higher as Yellen vows actions to safeguard deposits
- Wall Street digests Powell's comments on banks, rate cuts and inflation
- PacWest says it would not be 'prudent' to go ahead with capital raise; Analyst optimistic
- Block (SQ) shares plunge after Hindenburg claims it misleads investors with 'inflated metrics'
- Coinbase Wells Notice: Oppenheimer cuts; Mizuho says a third of revenue could be affected
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
WASHINGTON, DC 20549
REPORT OF FOREIGN PRIVATE ISSUER
PURSUANT TO RULE 13a-16 OR 15d-16 OF THE
SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
For the month of February 2023
Commission File Number 001-39968
TELUS International (Cda) Inc.
Floor 7, 510 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 0M3
Tel.: (604) 695-3455
(Address of principal executive offices)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F:
Form 20-F x Form 40-F o
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|TELUS International (Cda) Inc.|
|Date: February 9, 2023||By:||/s/ Vanessa Kanu|
|Title:||Chief Financial Officer|
|Exhibit||Description of Exhibit|
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TELUS CEO Darren Entwistle announces purchase of additional TELUS shares
- UKV International AG Announces Development of Whisky Storage Facility In Edinburgh
- HKSTP Reveals Startup Semi-finalists for Annual Global EPiC Pitch Competition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!