Form 6-K TELUS CORP For: Dec 31
- Wall Street ends volatile week higher as Fed officials ease bank fears
- Deutsche Bank shares plunge after spike in credit default swaps
- 6-week inflows to bonds? Biggest ever; 7-day inflows to cash? $142.9 billion; Policy panic now 'inevitable' - BofA's Hartnett
- World stocks gyrate as bank contagion fears bite
- Activision (ATVI) gains 5% as UK's CMA narrows concerns scope in Microsoft (MSFT) deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20549
Report of Foreign Private Issuer
Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16
under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
For the month of February 2023
Commission File Number 001-15144
(Translation of registrant's name into English)
Floor, 510 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 0M3
(Address of principal executive office)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F:
Form 20-F ¨ Form 40-F 🗹
Incorporation by Reference
This report on Form 6-K and the exhibits hereto are specifically incorporated by reference into the registration statement on Form F-10 (File No. 333-266633), the registration statement on Form F-3D (File No. 333-258770) and the registration statements on Form S-8 (File Nos. 333-268186, 333-181463 and 333-125486), of TELUS Corporation.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|By:||/s/ Andrea Wood|
|Title:||Chief Legal and Governance Officer|
Date: February 9, 2023
|Exhibit Number||Description of Document|
|99.1||Consolidated Financial Statements|
|99.2||Management’s Discussion and Analysis|
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Telus (TU) Prices $500M Notes Offering
- Olaroz resource increases 27% to 20.7 million tonnes LCE
- Hero Fulfillment and Warehousing Unveils Customer Driven Warehousing Services
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!