Form 6-K TELEFONICA S A For: Jan 18
- Wall Street jumps with rosy outlooks from companies
- Lululemon surges 15% on earnings, guidance beat; Stifel says shares still 'undervalued'
- Pick up 'resilient regional banks' post SVB and Signature Bank collapses - CFRA
- RH delivers gloomy guidance after Q4 results miss as housing market weakness bites
- Meta best-positioned to benefit from potential TikTok ban - Morgan Stanley
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
REPORT OF FOREIGN PRIVATE ISSUER PURSUANT TO RULE 13a-16 OR 15d-16 UNDER THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
For the month of January, 2023
Commission File Number: 001-09531
(Translation of registrant's name into English)
Distrito Telefónica, Ronda de la Comunicación s/n,
28050 Madrid, Spain
+34 91-482 87 00
(Address of principal executive offices)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F:
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1):
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7):
TABLE OF CONTENTS
|Item||Sequential Page Number|
Telefónica: Closing Telxius purchase
TELEFÓNICA, S.A. (“Telefónica”), in compliance with the Securities Market legislation, hereby communicates the following
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
Further to the communication dated February 1,2022, Telefónica informs that, once the corresponding regulatory and competition approvals have been obtained, Pontel Participaciones, S.L. (“Pontel”), Telefónica’s subsidiary held 83.35% by Telefónica and 16.65% by Pontegadea Inversiones, S.L. (“Pontegadea”), has acquired today the 40% of the share capital of Telxius Telecom, S.A. (“Telxius”) from Taurus Bidco S.à r.l. (a company managed by KKR), in the terms indicated in the abovementioned communication dated February 1, 2022.
As a result of the transaction, Pontel, which held the remaining 60% of Telxius' share capital, has become the shole shareholder of this company. Likewise, Pontegadea has increased its holding in Pontel to 30% and Telefónica has now a 70% stake.
Madrid, January 18, 2023.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|Date:||January 18, 2023||By:|
|Name:||Pablo de Carvajal González|
|Title:||Secretary to the Board of Directors|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Telefonica S.A. (TEF:SM) (TEF) PT Lowered to EUR4.70 at Morgan Stanley
- Biomea Fusion Announces Pricing of Upsized Public Offering of Common Stock
- Award Winning Chef Lee Cecchin Shares Overcoming Adversity to Cooking for Royalty, in Best-Selling New Book Focusing on Community and Inspiration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!