Form 6-K TELEFONICA S A For: Dec 27
- Stocks slump as Snap cracks rally, Lagarde lifts euro
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Zoom (ZM) Stock Surges on Better-than-feared Results and Guidance, Analysts Positive
- Bruised dollar hits new 1-month low; Lagarde boosts euro
- Margin Call Alert: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Falling Below $400 Would Force Elon Musk to Sell 13 Million Shares of EV Maker to Fund Twitter (TWTR) Deal - Bernstein's Sacconaghi
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Report of Foreign Private Issuer
Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16
of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
For the month of December, 2021
Commission File Number: 001-09531
(Translation of registrant's name into English)
Distrito Telefónica, Ronda de la Comunicación s/n,
28050 Madrid, Spain
3491-482 87 00
(Address of principal executive offices)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F:
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1):
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7):
TABLE OF CONTENTS
|Item||Sequential Page Number|
Telefónica: Share capital after scrip
TELEFÓNICA, S.A., in compliance with the Securities Market legislation, hereby communicates the following
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
Further to the communication dated December 17, 2021, it is informed that the share capital of Telefónica, S.A., resulting from the share capital increase which was recorded at the Madrid Commercial registry on December 23, 2021, has been set at 5,779,048,020 euros, divided into 5,779,048,020 ordinary shares, with a nominal value of 1 euro each, which grant a total of 5,779,048,020 voting rights (one per share).
In accordance to the planned schedule, the new 140,994,513 shares issued in such share capital increase were admitted to listing on December 23, 2021 on the four Spanish stock exchanges and are tradeable on the Spanish Automated Quotation System (Sistema de Interconexión Bursátil Español), so ordinary trading of the new shares in Spain started today, on December 27, 2021. Additionally, listing applications have been made for the new shares on the other foreign stock exchanges where Telefónica, S.A. is listed.
Madrid, December 27, 2021.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|Date:||December 27, 2021||By:||/s/ Pablo de Carvajal González|
|Name:||Pablo de Carvajal González|
|Title:||Secretary to the Board of Directors|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Telefonica S.A. (TEF:SM) (TEF) PT Lowered to EUR4.68 at Credit Suisse
- Ocean Falls Blockchain Corporation Adds Barrie McWha to its Board of Advisors
- MEDIAVAX FEATURED IN FORRESTER REPORT "FUNDING TRUTH IN THE MISINFORMATION AGE"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!