Form 6-K TDH Holdings, Inc. For: Sep 29
- Nasdaq leads Wall St lower after robust November jobs data
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
REPORT OF FOREIGN PRIVATE ISSUER PURSUANT TO RULE 13a-16
OR 15d-16 UNDER THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
For the month of September 2022
Commission file number: 001-38206
TDH HOLDINGS, INC.
c/o Qingdao Tiandihui Foodstuffs Co. Ltd.,
2521 Tiejueshan Road, Huangdao District, Qingdao, Shandong Province
People’s Republic of China
(Address of principal executive office)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F. Form 20-F ☒ Form 40-F ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1): ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7): ☐
The Registrant is filing this Report on Form 6-K to provide its proxy statement for its 2022 annual shareholder meeting and press release announcing the pertinent dates for its 2022 annual shareholder meeting. A copy of the proxy statement and press release are attached hereto as Exhibits 99.1 and 99.2, respectively.
|Number||Description of Exhibit|
|99.1||Proxy Statement for 2022 Annual Meeting of Shareholders.|
|99.2||Press Release for 2022 Annual Meeting of Shareholders.|
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934, the Registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned thereunto duly authorized.
|TDH HOLDINGS, INC.|
|By:||/s/ Dandan Liu|
|Chair and Chief Executive Officer|
Dated: September 29, 2022
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Talroo Receives The Talent Tech Innovation Award 2022 from TIARA Talent Tech Star Awards
- EverWind selects Black & Veatch for Front-end Engineering Design of First Green Hydrogen Hub in Nova Scotia
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Advanced Design for Mobile Phones (CNC-850)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!