Form 6-K SUN LIFE FINANCIAL INC For: Dec 08
- Futures fall with eyes on earnings
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Report of Foreign Private Issuer
Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16
under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
|For the month of December 2022||Commission File Number: 001-15014|
SUN LIFE FINANCIAL INC.
(Translation of registrant's name into English)
1 York Street, 31st Floor, Toronto, Ontario, M5J 0B6
(Address of principal executive offices)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F.
|Form 20-F ☐||Form 40-F ☒|
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1):____
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7):____
|99.1||Press Release dated December 8, 2022 – JOINT STATEMENT BY CANADIAN BANKS AND LIFE INSURANCE COMPANIES REGARDING ANNUAL MEETINGS IN 2023|
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
Life Financial Inc.|
|Date: December 8, 2022||By:||/s/ “Tracie Allan”|
Assistant Vice-President & Managing Counsel
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boston Celtics and Sun Life close out 9th annual Fit to Win youth program with Celtics forward Justin Jackson at trampoline park
- Sun Life Financial (SLF) appoints Joseph Natale to Board of Directors
- Magna5 Increases Scale in Pittsburgh and Boston Markets through Acquisition of the U.S. Operations of Apogee IT Services
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!