Form 6-K NeuroSense Therapeutics For: Oct 04
- S&P 500 flat as investors weigh fresh employment data
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks edge up, 10-year Treasury yield falls as rate cut timing weighed
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
REPORT OF FOREIGN PRIVATE ISSUER PURSUANT TO RULE 13a-16 OR 15d-16
UNDER THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER 2023
COMMISSION FILE NUMBER 001-41084
NeuroSense Therapeutics Ltd.
(Translation of registrant’s name into English)
NeuroSense Therapeutics Ltd.
11 HaMenofim Street, Building B
Herzliya 4672562 Israel
(Address of principal executive offices)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover Form 20-F or Form 40-F: Form 20-F ☒ Form 40-F ☐
INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT ON FORM 6-K
On October 4, 2023, NeuroSense Therapeutics Ltd. (the “Company”) issued a press release titled “NeuroSense’s PrimeC Demonstrates Outstanding Effect on ALS Survival in Innovative iPSC Model”, announcing the results of a non-sponsored in vitro study of PrimeC in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) conducted by Dr. Justin Ichida, PhD at the University of Southern California’s (USC) Stem Cell Ichida Lab. A copy of the press release is filed herewith as Exhibit 99.1
This Report on Form 6-K (with respect to exhibit 99.1, only the first three paragraphs) is hereby incorporated by reference into the registrant’s Registration Statements on Form F-3 (File No. 333-269306) and Form S-8 (File No. 333-262480), to be a part thereof from the date on which this report is submitted, to the extent not superseded by documents or reports subsequently filed or furnished.
|99.1||Press Release, dated October 4, 2023|
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|NeuroSense Therapeutics Ltd.|
|By:||/s/ Alon Ben-Noon|
|Title:||Chief Executive Officer|
Date: October 4, 2023
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neurosense Therapeutics' (NRSN) Phase 2b ALS Trial Achieves Primary Safety and Tolerability & Secondary Clinical Efficacy Endpoints
- Watts Water Technologies Named One of “America’s Most Responsible Companies 2024” by Newsweek
- NeuroSense to Report Phase 2b ALS Topline Primary Safety and Tolerability & Secondary Clinical Efficacy Endpoints on December 5, 2023
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!