Form 6-K MorphoSys AG For: Feb 08
- Wall Street ends volatile week higher as Fed officials ease bank fears
- Deutsche Bank shares plunge after spike in credit default swaps
- 6-week inflows to bonds? Biggest ever; 7-day inflows to cash? $142.9 billion; Policy panic now 'inevitable' - BofA's Hartnett
- World stocks gyrate as bank contagion fears bite
- Activision (ATVI) gains 5% as UK's CMA narrows concerns scope in Microsoft (MSFT) deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
REPORT OF FOREIGN PRIVATE ISSUER PURSUANT TO RULE 13a-16 OR 15d-16
UNDER THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
For the month of February, 2023
COMMISSION FILE NUMBER 001-38455
(Address of principal executive offices)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover Form 20-F or Form 40-F: Form 20-F x Form 40-F ¨
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1): ¨
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7): ¨
On February 8, 2023, MorphoSys AG (the “Company”) published two notifications of major holdings from Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
MORPHOSYS AG (Registrant)
Date: February 8, 2023 By: /s/ i.A. Kristina Grötsch
Name: Kristina Grötsch
Title: Senior Specialist Investor Relations
By: /s/ i.A. Isabelle Degbegni
Name: Isabelle Degbegni
Title: Director Investor Relations
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Last Days For Application to Bilisim Vadisi Mobility Acceleration Program
- U-tec to Launch All-new Smart Home Products at 2023 ISC West
- ITALMOPA BRINGS BACK THE JOY OF BRUNCHING WITH ORGANIC FLOUR AND SEMOLINA RECIPES THAT ARE BETTER FOR YOU AND THE ENVIRONMENT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!