Form 6-K Medigus Ltd. For: Feb 07
- Wall St rises as bank fears fade, focus on inflation data
- Google accuses Microsoft of anti-competitive Cloud practices
- Alibaba's (BABA) logistics unit Cainiao pursuing IPO at over $20B valuation - Bloomberg
- Tesla urges Model 3 buyers to 'take delivery' before expected tax credit reduction
- Roku (ROKU) stock gains on plans to cut 200 jobs, 6% of workforce
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
OF FOREIGN PRIVATE ISSUER PURSUANT TO RULE 13a-16 OR 15d-16
UNDER THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
For the month of February 2023
Commission File Number 001-37381
(Translation of registrant’s name into English)
10 HaNechoshet Street, 6971072, Israel
(Address of principal executive offices)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover Form 20-F or Form 40-F.
Form 20-F ☒ Form 40-F ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1): ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7): ☐
On February 7, 2023, Medigus Ltd. issued a press release titled: “Medigus: Charging Robotics was Nominated for and Submitted its AI based Solution to the 14th Innovation World Cup.” A copy of this press release is furnished herewith as Exhibit 99.1.
|99.1||Press release dated February 7, 2023|
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|Date: February 7, 2023||By:||/s/ Dinar Tali|
|Financial Officer Chief|
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Medigus: Viewbix Reports its Financial Results for 2022 with a 114% Growth in Revenues Totaling $97 Million
- CORRECTION – OpGen Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
- Kate Spade New York Adds Two Global Change-Makers to Its Social Impact Council
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!