Form 6-K KONINKLIJKE PHILIPS NV For: Nov 29
- Nasdaq futures jump 2% after Microsoft's strong forecast; Fed decision looms
- 'Living up to the Legend': Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Recovers Earlier Losses as Analysts Boost Price Targets Despite Azure Growth Slowdown
- Buy Any Further Significant Pullback in Equities - Goldman Sachs
- Oil hits highest since 2014 on Russia-Ukraine tension
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Shares Surge on Beat-and-Raise, Analysts Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
November 26, 2021
Periodic update on transaction details related to Philips’ share repurchases
Amsterdam, the Netherlands – Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) today reported that in the period from November 19, 2021 up to and including November 24, 2021 a total of 4,011,088 of its own common shares were repurchased, with a weighted average purchase price of EUR 35.26. These repurchases were made under the repurchase program for capital reduction purposes, which was announced on July 26, 2021. Since the start of the program, Philips also entered into a number of forward transactions, with settlement dates in 2022, 2023 and 2024. Further details can be found via this link.
For further information, please contact:
Martijn van der Starre
Philips Global Press Office
Tel.: +31 6 2847 4617
Philips Investor Relations
Tel.: +31 20 597 7055
About Royal Philips
Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and well-being, and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum – from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Philips generated 2020 sales of EUR 17.3 billion and employs approximately 78,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Philips introduces first at-home, 12-lead ECG integrated solution for decentralized clinical trials
- Barclays Reiterates Overweight Rating on Koninklijke Philips NV (PHIA:NA) (PHG)
- Philips delivers Q4 sales of EUR 4.9 billion and income from continuing operations of EUR 139 million; Adjusted EBITA margin amounts to 13.1%, operating cash flow is EUR 720 million; good demand drive
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!