Form 6-K HSBC HOLDINGS PLC For: Nov 30
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Report of Foreign Private Issuer
Pursuant to Rule 13a - 16 or 15d - 16 of
the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
For the month of November
HSBC Holdings plc
42nd Floor, 8 Canada Square, London E14 5HQ, England
(Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F).
Form 20-F X Form 40-F
(Indicate by check mark whether the registrant by furnishing the information contained in this Form is also thereby furnishing the information to the Commission pursuant to Rule 12g3-2(b) under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934).
Yes No X
(If "Yes" is marked, indicate below the file number assigned to the registrant in connection with Rule 12g3-2(b): 82- ).
HSBC HOLDINGS PLC
30 November 2022
Voting Rights and Capital
The following notification is made in accordance with the UK Financial Conduct Authority Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rule 5.6.1.
On 29 November 2022, the issued share capital of HSBC Holdings plc was 20,293,605,502 ordinary shares of US$0.50. This figure includes 325,273,407 ordinary shares of US$0.50 which are held in Treasury. Voting rights on treasury shares are not exercisable.
Therefore, the total number of voting rights in HSBC Holdings plc is 19,968,332,095. This figure for the total number of voting rights may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, HSBC Holdings plc under the UK Financial Conduct Authority's Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules.
+ 44 (0) 203 359 2160
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
HSBC Holdings plc
Name: Aileen Taylor
Title: Group Company Secretary and Chief Governance Officer
Date: 30 November 2022
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Financiera Independencia Announces Early Results and Extension of the Early Exchange Payment for its Exchange Offer for Any and All of its 8.000% Senior Notes due 2024 and Related Consent Solicitation
- Personalized Learning Innovation Distinguishes Realizeit on the 2023 Fosway 9-Grid™ for Learning Systems
- HSBC Downgrades Meta Platforms Inc. (META) to Reduce, 'More Headwinds than Tailwinds'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!