Form 6-K Grupo Aval Acciones Y For: Mar 25
- Stocks dip after weak U.S. confidence data; oil climbs
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
- Recession Could Push Apple Stock 27% Down Says Evercore ISI and Cuts Price Target
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Report Of Foreign Private Issuer
Pursuant To Rule 13a-16 Or 15d-16 Of
The Securities Exchange Act Of 1934
For the month of March 2022
Commission File Number: 000-54290
Grupo Aval Acciones y Valores S.A.
(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)
Carrera 13 No. 26A - 47
Bogotá D.C., Colombia
(Address of principal executive office)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F:
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1):
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7):
GRUPO AVAL ACCIONES Y VALORES S.A.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
|1.||Notice of Relevant Information dated March 25, 2022|
Bogotá, March 25, 2022. Grupo Aval Acciones y Valores S.A. (“Grupo Aval”) informs that, as part of the transaction disclosed to the market on September 15, 2021, its subsidiary Banco de Bogotá S.A. ("Bank") executed today the spin-off of 75% of its shareholding in BAC Holding International Corp. in favor of the Bank's shareholders, including Grupo Aval, shareholder of 68.7% of the Bank's shares.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
Date: March 25, 2022
|GRUPO AVAL ACCIONES Y VALORES S.A.|
|By:||/s/ Jorge Adrián Rincón Plata|
|Name:||Jorge Adrián Rincón Plata|
|Title:||Chief Legal Counsel|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Illinois American Water Celebrates Safety Excellence Milestones in the Company’s Southern Illinois Service Area
- West Ham United Scores Big with Mapp
- Food workers’ union calls for urgent reforms to TFWP as part of 2022 Migrant Agricultural Workers Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!