Form 6-K Grupo Aval Acciones Y For: Jan 14
- Stocks dip after weak U.S. confidence data; oil climbs
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
- Recession Could Push Apple Stock 27% Down Says Evercore ISI and Cuts Price Target
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Report Of Foreign Private Issuer
Pursuant To Rule 13a-16 Or 15d-16 Of
The Securities Exchange Act Of 1934
For the month of January 2022
Commission File Number: 000-54290
Grupo Aval Acciones y Valores S.A.
(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)
Carrera 13 No. 26A - 47
Bogotá D.C., Colombia
(Address of principal executive office)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F:
|Form 20-F||Form 40-F|
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1):
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7):
GRUPO AVAL ACCIONES Y VALORES S.A.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
|1.||Report of Relevant Information dated January 14, 2022|
RELEVANT INFORM ATION
Bogotá D.C., January 14, 2022. Grupo Aval Acciones y Valores S.A. (“Grupo Aval”) informs that today's Extraordinary General Shareholders' Meeting did not take place due to the lack of quorum. Instead, the Grupo Aval Spin-Off Project is expected to be submitted to the consideration of the shareholders on February 4, 2022, in accordance with the summons previously made.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
Date: January 14, 2022
|GRUPO AVAL ACCIONES Y VALORES S.A.|
|By:||/s/ Jorge Adrián Rincón Plata|
|Name:||Jorge Adrián Rincón Plata|
|Title:||Chief Legal Counsel|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CannabisNewsBreaks – Advanced Container Technologies Inc.’s (ACTX) GrowPods Can Enable ‘New Breed of Farmers’
- Major Supporter of the World-Class Fighting Championship, CoinW, Witnessed the New Champion of Kunlun Fight
- Speede Fitness draws massive crowds at IHRSA as company continues to disrupt the fitness industry
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!