Form 6-K Gorilla Technology Group For: Oct 06
- S&P, Nasdaq extend losing streaks amid rising recession worries
- HashiCorp, Inc (HCP) jumps after topping consensus estimates
- Carvana (CVNA) plunges as analyst downgrades on bankruptcy risk
- GameStop reports larger Q3 loss as revenue falls short
- Cathie Wood says the bond market is signaling the Fed is making a 'serious mistake'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
REPORT OF FOREIGN PRIVATE ISSUER
PURSUANT TO RULE 13a-16 OR 15d-16
SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
For the month of October 2022
Commission File Number: 001-41448
Gorilla Technology Group Inc.
(Translation of registrant’s name into English)
7F-1, No. 302, Ruey Kuang Road, Neihu
Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.
(Address of principal executive office)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F. Form 20-F ☒ Form 40-F ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1): ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7): ☐
INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS FORM 6-K
The following document is furnished hereto and incorporated by reference herein:
|Exhibit 99.1.||Press Release dated October 6, 2022.|
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
Dated: October 6, 2022
|Gorilla Technology Group Inc.|
|By:||/s/ Jayesh Chandan|
|Title:||Chief Executive Officer|
|99.1||Press Release, dated October 6, 2022.|
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cisco Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Initial Results from Phase 2 Mechanism of Action Trial in Early-Stage Triple Negative Breast Cancer Show that a Single Dose of Trilaciclib Favorably Alters the Tumor Microenvironment
- Hillenbrand Declares First Quarter Dividend of $0.22 Per Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!