Form 6-K Gogoro Inc. For: Oct 03
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20549
Report of Foreign Private Issuer
Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16
under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
For the month of October 2022
Commission File Number: 001-41327
11F, Building C,
No. 225, Section 2, Changan E. Rd.
SongShan District, Taipei City 105
(Address of principal executive offices)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F.
Form 20-F ☒ Form 40-F ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1): ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7): ☐
On September 27, 2022, the Board of Directors (Board) of Gogoro Inc. (Gogoro) approved the appointment of Pass Liao, Gogoros General Manager, Gogoro Solutions to Chief Operating Officer of Gogoro, effective October 3, 2022. In his new role, Mr. Liao will oversee day-to-day operations, enforcing and implementing operation standards, budget and cost control and all corporate operations.
The Board also approved the appointment of Alan Pan, Gogoros General Manager of Gogoro Network to Chief Revenue Officer of Gogoro, effective October 3, 2022. In his new role, Mr. Pan will oversee Gogoros company-wide revenue strategy and execution.
Henry Chiang has also been appointed Gogoros General Manager of Taiwan Market, effective October 3, 2022. In his new role, Mr. Chiang will oversee Taiwans market operations.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|Date: October 3, 2022|
|Bruce Morrison Aitken|
|Chief Financial Officer|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DFW FREE Virtual Event To Be More Productive, Profitable, and Protected For Small & Medium Businesses
- Henry Schein Announces Lineup of New Products, Software, and Equipment at the Greater New York Dental Meeting
- Retailers See 5% Increase in Black Friday Orders Despite Growing Pressures of Inflation, According to Bluecore
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!