Form 6-K GigaCloud Technology For: Nov 30
- Wall St opens higher on Meta surge, Fed relief
- Meta Platforms shares surge as Zuckerberg promises sharper focus on returns
- S&P 500, Nasdaq continue to rally; analysts discuss what's next post-FOMC
- Euro zone shares near one-year high as investors take hawkish ECB in stride
- S&P 500 to hit 4,300 in the coming weeks - Stifel
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
REPORT OF FOREIGN PRIVATE ISSUER
PURSUANT TO RULE 13a-16 OR 15d-16
UNDER THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
For the month of November 2022
Commission File Number: 001-41454
GigaCloud Technology Inc
Unit A, 12/F, Shun Ho Tower
24-30 Ice House Street
Central, Hong Kong
(Address of principal executive office)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F:
Form 20-F ☒ Form 40-F ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1): ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7): ☐
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
Date: November 30, 2022
|GigaCloud Technology Inc|
|Name:||Larry Lei Wu|
|Title:||Chairman of the Board of Directors and|
|Chief Executive Officer|
[Signature Page to Form 6-K]
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AF Group Announces Executive Leadership Promotions
- Ethan Wilson Joins Stateside Associates as Vice President of State Issues
- BrewBilt Brewing Finalizes Contract Negotiations to Move Forward With $130M Revenue Partnership
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!