Form 6-K GOLAR LNG LTD For: Jun 30
- Wall Street jumps over 1% to start fourth quarter
- Tesla (TSLA) Now 'Unlikely' to Hit Its 50% Delivery Growth Goal for 2022 - Analyst
- U.S. manufacturing activity slowest in almost 2-1/2 years in September-ISM
- Citi Cuts Year-end S&P 500 Price Target to 4000, Introduces 2023 PT of 3900
- Oil jumps more than $4 as OPEC+ weighs biggest output cut since 2020
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
REPORT OF FOREIGN PRIVATE ISSUER PURSUANT TO RULE 13a-16 OR 15d-16 UNDER THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
For the month of June 2022
Commission File Number: 000-50113
Golar LNG Limited
(Translation of registrant's name into English)
2nd Floor S.E. Pearman Building 9 Par-la-Ville Road Hamilton HM 11 Bermuda
(Address of principal executive office)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F.
Form 20-F [ X ] Form 40-F [ ]
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1):
Note: Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1) only permits the submission in paper of a Form 6-K if submitted solely to provide an attached annual report to security holders.
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7):
Note: Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7) only permits the submission in paper of a Form 6-K if submitted to furnish a report or other document that the registrant foreign private issuer must furnish and make public under the laws of the jurisdiction in which the registrant is incorporated, domiciled or legally organized (the registrant's "home country"), or under the rules of the home country exchange on which the registrant's securities are traded, as long as the report or other document is not a press release, is not required to be and has not been distributed to the registrant's security holders, and, if discussing a material event, has already been the subject of a Form 6-K submission or other Commission filing on EDGAR.
On June 30, 2022, the Registrant issued a press release, a copy of which is attached hereto as Exhibit 99.1 and is incorporated herein by reference.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|Golar LNG Limited|
|Date: June 30, 2022||/s/ Karl Fredrik-Staubo|
|Chief Executive Officer|
2022 Annual General Meeting
Further to the press release of June 1, 2022 giving notice that the Golar LNG Limited 2022 Annual General Meeting will be held on August 10, 2022, a copy of the Notice of Annual General Meeting and associated information including the Company’s Annual Report on Form 20-F can be found on our website at http://www.golarlng.com and in the attachments below.
Golar LNG Limited
June 30, 2022
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act
- Notice of 2022 Annual General Meeting (https://ml-eu.globenewswire.com/Resource/Download/4baa0d2d-90ef-4297-b408-33f73c259698)
- 2021 Annual Report Form 20-F (https://ml-eu.globenewswire.com/Resource/Download/3378a5a2-6f2f-4dec-9a3e-36fa371a5852)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Upgrades Golar LNG Ltd. (GLNG) to Buy
- Digiday Partners and Invests in Marketecture, Deepening Its Ad Tech Content and Expertise
- o9 Solutions Launches Supply Sensing to Help Companies Predict, Assess and Mitigate Supply Disruptions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!