Form 6-K GENETIC TECHNOLOGIES For: Nov 28
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
U.S. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
REPORT OF FOREIGN PRIVATE ISSUER
PURSUANT TO RULE 13a-16 OR 15d-16 UNDER THE
SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
dated November 28, 2022
Commission File Number 0-51504
GENETIC TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
(Exact Name as Specified in its Charter)
(Translation of Registrant’s Name)
60-66 Hanover Street
Victoria 3065 Australia
(Address of principal executive offices)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F.
Form 20-F ☒ Form 40-F ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1): ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7): ☐
Indicate by check mark whether by furnishing the information contained in this Form, the registrant is also thereby furnishing the information to the Commission pursuant to Rule 12g3-2(b) under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
Yes ☐ No ☒
If “Yes” is marked, indicate below the file number assigned to the registrant in connection with Rule 12g3-2(b): Not applicable.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused the Report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
Date: November 28, 2022
|GENETIC TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED|
|By:||/s/ Tony Di Pietro|
|Name:||Tony Di Pietro|
|Exhibit||Description of Exhibit|
|99.57||20221128 – Geneetic Technologies Limited AGM 2022 FINAL|
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genetic Technologies (GENE) to sell 3.85M shares at $1.30 in direct offering
- Sumaoptix GmbH Launches Innovative Online Marketing Services for Business Success
- UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP EXPANDS PARTNERSHIP WITH REVERB DURING MUSIC'S BIGGEST WEEKEND TO RAISE THE BAR FOR ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY FOR MUSIC EVENTS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!