Form 6-K GENETIC TECHNOLOGIES For: Feb 03
- Wall St ends higher as Yellen vows actions to safeguard deposits
- Wall Street digests Powell's comments on banks, rate cuts and inflation
- PacWest says it would not be 'prudent' to go ahead with capital raise; Analyst optimistic
- Block (SQ) shares plunge after Hindenburg claims it misleads investors with 'inflated metrics'
- Coinbase Wells Notice: Oppenheimer cuts; Mizuho says a third of revenue could be affected
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
U.S. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
REPORT OF FOREIGN PRIVATE ISSUER
PURSUANT TO RULE 13a-16 OR 15d-16 UNDER THE
SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
dated February 3, 2023
Commission File Number 0-51504
GENETIC TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
(Exact Name as Specified in its Charter)
(Translation of Registrant’s Name)
60-66 Hanover Street
Victoria 3065 Australia
(Address of principal executive offices)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F.
Form 20-F ☒ Form 40-F ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1): ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7): ☐
Indicate by check mark whether by furnishing the information contained in this Form, the registrant is also thereby furnishing the information to the Commission pursuant to Rule 12g3-2(b) under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
Yes ☐ No ☒
If “Yes” is marked, indicate below the file number assigned to the registrant in connection with Rule 12g3-2(b): Not applicable.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused the Report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
Date: February 3, 2023
|GENETIC TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED|
|By:||/s/ Tony Di Pietro|
|Name:||Tony Di Pietro|
|Exhibit||Description of Exhibit|
|99.62||20230203 – GTG to Launch World’s First Comprehensive Risk Test for Breast & Ovarian Cancer FINAL|
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valneva SE (VALN) Reports FY22 Revenue of EUR 361.3M, Loss of EUR 143.3M, Guides FY23 Revenue of EUR 220M-260M
- Cytosorbents (CTSO) Highlights New Clinical Data from Current Studies
- Celyad Oncology SA (CYAD) Reports FY22, Provides Recent Business Highlights
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!