Form 6-K GDEV Inc. For: Sep 22
- S&P 500 wobbles to lower close on mixed Fed messages, strong GDP data
- Economic outlook deteriorates as growth, inflation slows: Fed's Beige Book
- Cigna, Humana explore healthcare megamerger - WSJ
- Stocks will be hostage to earnings delivery in 2024 rather than yields - JPMorgan
- General Motors (GM) surges on $10 billion buyback plan, increased dividend
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
REPORT OF FOREIGN PRIVATE ISSUER PURSUANT TO RULE 13a-16 OR 15d-16
UNDER THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
For the month of September, 2023
Commission File Number: 001-40758
(Translation of registrant’s name into English)
55, Griva Digeni
(Address of principal executive office)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F.
Form 20-F x Form 40-F o
On September 22, 2023, GDEV Inc. (NASDAQ: GDEV) (the “Company”) issued a press release. A copy of this press release is attached to this Form 6-K as Exhibit 99.1.
Furthermore, a copy of the Company’s Sustainability Report is attached to this Form 6-K as Exhibit 99.2, and a copy of the Company’s Inclusion and Diversity Policy is attached as Exhibit 99.3.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
Date: September 22, 2023
|By:||/s/ Alexander Karavaev|
|Title:||Chief Financial Officer|
|99.1||Press release dated September 22, 2023|
|99.3||Inclusion and Diversity Policy|
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LifeVantage® Study Reveals Synergistic Effects of Protandim® Nrf2 Synergizer® and TrueScience® Liquid Collagen
- Lamar Advertising Company Announces Cash Dividend on Common Stock
- Elevate Windows & Doors: Building the Exact Windows Needed to Exacting Standards
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!