Form 6-K Foresight Autonomous For: Feb 07
- Wall St falls as bank contagion fears flare up
- Deutsche Bank shares plunge after spike in credit default swaps
- 6-week inflows to bonds? Biggest ever; 7-day inflows to cash? $142.9 billion; Policy panic now 'inevitable' - BofA's Hartnett
- No let-up for world stocks as banking worries persist
- Activision (ATVI) gains 5% as UK's CMA narrows concerns scope in Microsoft (MSFT) deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Report of Foreign Private Issuer
Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16
under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
For the month of: February 2023
Commission file number: 001-38094
FORESIGHT AUTONOMOUS HOLDINGS LTD.
(Translation of registrant’s name into English)
7 Golda Meir
Ness Ziona 7403650 Israel
(Address of principal executive offices)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F.
Form 20-F ☒ Form 40-F ☐
Attached hereto and incorporated herein is the Registrant’s press release issued on February 7, 2023, titled “Foresight: Rail Vision Signs an Agreement with Israel Railways to Purchase Ten AI-Driven Main Line Systems for $1.4M.”
The first and fourth paragraphs, the sections titled “About Rail Vision’s AI-based Main Line System,” “About Foresight,” and “Forward-Looking Statements,” in the press release attached as Exhibit 99.1 are incorporated by reference into the Registrant’s Registration Statements on Form F-3 (File No. 333-252334) and Form S-8 (Registration Nos. 333-229716, 333-239474 and 333-268653), filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, to be a part thereof from the date on which this Report is submitted, to the extent not superseded by documents or reports subsequently filed or furnished.
|99.1||Press release issued by Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. on February 7, 2023, titled “Foresight: Rail Vision Signs an Agreement with Israel Railways to Purchase Ten AI-Driven Main Line Systems for $1.4M.”|
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd.|
|Date: February 7, 2023||By:||/s/ Eli Yoresh|
|Title:||Chief Financial Officer|
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Catcha Investment Corp Announces Transfer of the Listing of Its Class A Common Stock to NYSE American
- STRACON Group Strengthens Technology Capabilities with the Acquisition of Digital Infrastructure Provider OMT SpA
- Aspo Plc: Share Repurchase 24.3.2023
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!