Form 6-K Erytech Pharma S.A. For: Jun 30
- S&P, Nasdaq enjoy boost from big tech firms, Dow ends a hair lower
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices pull back as U.S. factory data intensifies demand concerns
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UNITED STATES SECURITIES
AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
REPORT OF FOREIGN PRIVATE ISSUER
PURSUANT TO RULE 13a-16 OR 15d-16
UNDER THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
For the Month of September 2021
Commission File Number: 001-38281
(Translation of registrant’s name into English)
60 Avenue Rockefeller
69008 Lyon France
(Address of principal executive office)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F:
Form 20-F S Form 40-F £
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1): £
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7): £
INCORPORATION BY REFERENCE
This Report on Form 6-K and Exhibit 99.1 to this Report on Form 6-K shall be deemed to be incorporated by reference into the registration statement on Form F-3 (File No. 333-248953) and registration statements on Form S-8 (File Nos. 333-222673, 333-232670, 333-239429 and 333-255900), of ERYTECH Pharma S.A. (the “Company”) (including any prospectuses forming a part of such registration statements) and to be a part thereof from the date on which this report is filed, to the extent not superseded by documents or reports subsequently filed or furnished.
Half-Year Financial Report for the Six Month Ended June 30, 2021
On September 20, 2021, the Company issued a press release announcing its financial results for the first half of 2021. The Company’s half-year financial report, including its condensed consolidated financial statements as of June 30, 2021, is attached to this Report on Form 6-K as Exhibit 99.1.
Half-Year Financial Report, including the Company’s condensed consolidated financial statements as of June 30, 2021
XBRL Instance Document
XBRL Taxonomy Extension Schema Document
XBRL Taxonomy Extension Calculation Linkbase Document
XBRL Taxonomy Extension Definition Linkbase Document
XBRL Taxonomy Extension Label Linkbase Document
XBRL Taxonomy Extension Presentation Linkbase Document
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
ERYTECH Pharma S.A.
|September 20, 2021|
|/s/ Eric Soyer|
Name Eric Soyer
Title: Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spencer Fane Expands into Nashville Market through Combination with Bone McAllester Norton
- extractX Ltd. Announces 2021 Year End Financial Results for Subsidiary extractX Incorporated
- MINTIE Provides Proven Worldwide COVID Surge Capacity Solution as International Infection Prevention Week Highlights Tireless Efforts and Bravery of Worldwide Infection Control Community
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!