Form 6-K Costamare Inc. For: Oct 03
- Wall Street ends sharply higher after Powell comments
- S&P 500 to re-test lows in H1 and then rally to 4200 on Fed pivot signal - JPMorgan
- Fed's Powell: Rate hikes to slow, but adjustment just beginning
- Dollar slumps on Powell's comments; Yen benefits the most
- European stocks higher; Powell speech, German retail sales in focus
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
REPORT OF FOREIGN PRIVATE ISSUER PURSUANT TO RULE 13a-16 OR 15d-16 UNDER THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
For the month of October 2022
Commission File Number: 001-34934
(Translation of registrant's name into English)
7 rue du Gabian, MC 98000 Monaco
(Address of principal executive office)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F.
Form 20-F [ X ] Form 40-F [ ]
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1):
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7):
|99.1||Press Release, dated October 3, 2022: Costamare Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend on its Preferred and Common Stock|
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
Date: October 3, 2022
|By:||/s/ Gregory G. Zikos|
|Name:||Gregory G. Zikos|
|Title:||Chief Financial Officer|
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Costamare Inc. Announces Formation of New Dry Bulk Operating Platform
- Essential Properties Realty Trust, Inc. Increases Quarterly Dividend to $0.275 per Share, a 1.9% Increase Over Prior Quarter
- Corporate Update: Payment of Interest-In-Kind on Convertible Debenture
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!