Form 6-K CREDIT SUISSE AG For: Feb 07
- Indexes jump on inflation data; Nasdaq posts best qtr since 2020
- EPS recession is coming; Citi upgrades US equities, Tech to Overweight
- Eurozone inflation slows by more than expected in March
- Micron (MU) drops as China launches cybersecurity review of its products
- Netflix to rein in movie output, slash jobs in restructuring push - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
REPORT OF FOREIGN PRIVATE ISSUER
PURSUANT TO RULE 13a-16 OR 15d-16
UNDER THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
For the month of February, 2023
Commission File Number 001-33434
CREDIT SUISSE AG
(Translation of Registrant’s Name Into English)
Paradeplatz 8, CH-8001 Zurich, Switzerland
(Address of Principal Executive Offices)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F.
|Form 20-F||☒||Form 40-F||☐|
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1): ____
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7): ____
This report on Form 6-K contains the exhibit set forth below. This report on Form 6-K and such exhibit are hereby incorporated by reference into Registration Statement No. 333-238458-02 of Credit Suisse AG.
Exhibit 99.1: Press release of Credit Suisse AG dated February 7, 2023.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|CREDIT SUISSE AG|
|Date: February 7, 2023||By:||/s/ Elaine Sam|
|By:||/s/ Ashley MacLean|
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS shakeup, chipmaking cheer, SBF bribery charge - what's moving markets
- UBS brings back Sergio Ermotti as CEO to oversee Credit Suisse takeover
- Market relief, First Citizens buys SVB assets, Ma returns - what's moving markets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!