Form 6-K CREDIT SUISSE AG For: Aug 04
- Dow Futures Rise 300 Pts; Powell Speech, Durable Goods in Focus
- From TINA to TARA: Goldman Gets More Defensive, Downgrades Equities to Underweight
- BofA Clients are Buying Defensive Stocks, Shifting Away from Cyclicals - Analyst
- Dollar pauses for breath as fragile pound edges up
- Citi's Montagu Sees Increased Downside Risks as Nasdaq Longs 'Completely Offside'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
REPORT OF FOREIGN PRIVATE ISSUER
PURSUANT TO RULE 13a-16 OR 15d-16
UNDER THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
For the month of August, 2022
Commission File Number 001-33434
CREDIT SUISSE AG
(Translation of Registrant’s Name Into English)
Paradeplatz 8, CH-8001 Zurich, Switzerland
(Address of Principal Executive Offices)
|Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or |
Form 20-F Form 40-F
|Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1): ____|
|Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7): ____|
This report on Form 6-K contains the exhibit set forth below. This report on Form 6-K and such exhibit are hereby incorporated by reference into Registration Statement No. 333-238458-02 of Credit Suisse AG.
Exhibit 99.1: Press release of Credit Suisse AG dated August 4, 2022.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|CREDIT SUISSE AG
|Date: August 4, 2022||By:||/s/ Elaine Sam|
|By:||/s/ Ashley MacLean|
Eleven Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10010
Telephone +1 212-325-2000
Fax +1 212-325-7924
August 4, 2022
|Credit Suisse Announces Coupon Payments and Expected Coupon Payments on Credit Suisse X-Links® Exchange Traded Notes (the “ETNs”)|
On August 1, 2022, Credit Suisse announced expected coupon payments for the following ETNs:
|ETN Ticker||ETN Name||Closing Indicative Value on 7/29/22||Ex-Date||Record Date||Payment Date||Expected Coupon Amount per ETN1||Coupon Frequency||Expected Current Yield2|
|USOI||Credit Suisse X-Links® Crude Oil Shares Covered Call ETN||$ 4.8484||8/19/22||8/22/22||8/25/22||$0.0943||Monthly||42.63%3|
|GLDI||Credit Suisse X-Links® Gold Shares Covered Call ETN||$ 7.5748||8/19/22||8/22/22||8/25/22||$0.0341||Monthly||8.46%3|
|SLVO||Credit Suisse X-Links® Silver Shares Covered Call ETN||$ 4.1332||8/19/22||8/22/22||8/25/22||$0.0275||Monthly||10.34%3|
1. On July 11, 2022, the Credit Suisse Nasdaq Gold FLOWSTM 103 Index, the Credit Suisse Nasdaq Silver FLOWSTM 106 Index and the Credit Suisse Nasdaq WTI Crude Oil FLOWSTM 106 Index (the “Indices”) concluded the notional sale of options on GLD shares, SLV shares and USO shares, respectively, with August 2022 expiration. We expect that the notional cash distribution generated by this sale of options will be withdrawn from the Indices on August 15, 2022, subject to adjustment in the event of any market disruption events. Assuming no redemption or acceleration of GLDI, SLVO and USOI, and that the notional cash distribution is withdrawn from the Indices on August 15, 2022, we expect to declare a Coupon Amount for GLDI, SLVO and USOI, respectively, equal to the corresponding Expected Coupon Amount. The Expected Coupon Amount is subject to change upon the occurrence of a disruption event or other unforeseen circumstances.
2. For each ETN, the Expected Current Yield equals the Expected Coupon Amount annualized and divided by the Closing Indicative Value, as discussed in more detail below. The Expected Current Yield, which is based on an ETN’s Expected Coupon Amount and its two most recent coupon payments, is not indicative of future coupon payments, if any, on the ETNs. In particular, future coupon payments on an ETN may differ significantly from its Expected Current Yield, if its Closing Indicative Value fluctuates widely in a volatile market. You are not guaranteed any coupon payment or distribution under the ETNs. Coupon payments for the ETNs (if any) are variable and do not represent fixed, periodic interest payments. The Expected Coupon Amount for any ETN may vary significantly from coupon period to coupon period and may be zero. Accordingly, the Expected Current Yield will change over time, and such change may be significant. Any payment on the ETNs is subject to Credit Suisse’s ability to pay its obligations as they become due. For more information regarding any ETN's coupon payments, please refer to such ETN's pricing supplement.
3. The Expected Current Yield for the ETN equals the sum of (i) the Expected Coupon Amount, plus (ii) the amount of the ETN's two most recent coupon payments, multiplied by four (to annualize such amounts), divided by the Closing Indicative Value, and rounded to two decimal places for ease of analysis. The Expected Current Yield is subject to change upon the occurrence of a disruption event or other unforeseen circumstances.
August 4, 2022
Andre Rosenblatt, Credit Suisse, [email protected]
Credit Suisse ETNs
Telephone +1 800 320 1225, [email protected]
The ETNs may not be suitable for all investors and should be purchased only by knowledgeable investors who understand the potential consequences of investing in the ETNs. The ETNs are subject to the credit risk of Credit Suisse. You may receive less, and possibly significantly less, than the principal amount of your investment at maturity or upon repurchase or sale. Coupon payments on the ETNs will vary and could be zero. There is no actual portfolio of assets in which any investor in the ETNs has any ownership or other interest. Investors in the ETNs do not have voting rights, distribution rights or other rights with respect to the assets included in the tracked indices. An investment in the ETNs involves significant risks. For further information regarding risks, please see the section entitled “Risk Factors” in the applicable pricing supplement.
Credit Suisse is one of the world's leading financial services providers. Our strategy builds on Credit Suisse's core strengths: its position as a leading wealth manager, its specialist investment banking capabilities and its strong presence in our home market of Switzerland. We seek to follow a balanced approach to wealth management, aiming to capitalize on both the large pool of wealth within mature markets as well as the significant growth in wealth in Asia Pacific and other emerging markets, while also serving key developed markets with an emphasis on Switzerland. Credit Suisse employs approximately 51,410 people. The registered shares (CSGN) of Credit Suisse Group AG, are listed in Switzerland and, in the form of American Depositary Shares (CS), in New York. Further information about Credit Suisse can be found at www.credit-suisse.com.
This document was produced by and the opinions expressed are those of Credit Suisse as of the date of writing and are subject to change. It has been prepared solely for information purposes and for the use of the recipient. It does not constitute an offer or an invitation by or on behalf of Credit Suisse to any person to buy or sell any security. Any reference to past performance is not necessarily a guide to the future. The information and analysis contained in this publication have been compiled or arrived at from sources believed to be reliable but Credit Suisse does not make any representation as to their accuracy or completeness and does not accept liability for any loss arising from the use hereof.
Credit Suisse has filed a registration statement (including a prospectus) with the Securities and Exchange Commission, or SEC, for the offering to which this press release relates. Before you invest, you should read the applicable Pricing Supplement, the Prospectus Supplement dated June 18, 2020 and the Prospectus dated June 18, 2020 that Credit Suisse has filed with the SEC for more complete information about Credit Suisse and this offering. You may obtain these documents without cost by visiting EDGAR on the SEC website at www.sec.gov or clicking the hyperlinks below:
Pricing Supplement dated June 21, 2022, including the Prospectus Supplement dated June 18, 2020, and Prospectus dated June 18, 2020:
Pricing Supplement dated May 24, 2021, including the Prospectus Supplement dated June 18, 2020, and Prospectus dated June 18, 2020:
Pricing Supplement dated June 24, 2021, including the Prospectus Supplement dated June 18, 2020, and Prospectus dated June 18, 2020:
August 4, 2022
Alternatively, Credit Suisse, Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC or any agent or any dealer participating in this offering will arrange to send you the applicable pricing supplement, prospectus supplement and prospectus if you so request by calling 1-800-320-1225.
This document was produced by and the opinions expressed are those of Credit Suisse as of the date of writing and are subject to change.
X-Links® is a registered trademark of Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC.
Copyright © 2022, CREDIT SUISSE GROUP AG and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse (CS) Isn't Raising Capital - CNBC
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Starts Willis Towers Watson (WTW) at Outperform
- Credit Suisse Bullish on Ferrari (RACE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!